Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Finally out of isolation” still hasn’t left the house as per usual 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair, I wouldn’t leave the house if I had 4 kids under 6 😱. I’m sure she does, she’s at soho farmhouse a far amount. And I guess she doesn’t need to visit the park to ‘run’ the girls off, as her garden is the size of a park 😂.

see she hasn’t cut back on the spending, Honestly she’s out of control. And thats not from a jealous put of view on my part, as I’d hazard a guess we are in the same income bracket. I just don’t have the need to feel a void like her.

Reactions: 5
She replied to some comments on her page yesterday.
Oh I didn’t see that! I’d love to know her perspective of it all

To be fair, I wouldn’t leave the house if I had 4 kids under 6 😱. I’m sure she does, she’s at soho farmhouse a far amount. And I guess she doesn’t need to visit the park to ‘run’ the girls off, as her garden is the size of a park 😂.

see she hasn’t cut back on the spending, Honestly she’s out of control. And thats not from a jealous put of view on my part, as I’d hazard a guess we are in the same income bracket. I just don’t have the need to feel a void like her.
Did she spend like this in her old house? I only started following her just after she moved into this one

Did she spend like this in her old house? I only started following her just after she moved into this one
If she did, she certainly didn’t story it. I’d hazard a guess, it’s her inheritance from her father, that she’s spending like there’s no tomorrow. The spending and house move seemed to coincide with his death 🤷‍♀️🤔

If she did, she certainly didn’t story it. I’d hazard a guess, it’s her inheritance from her father, that she’s spending like there’s no tomorrow. The spending and house move seemed to coincide with his death 🤷‍♀️🤔
Yes I think it was around that time. She’s obviously still in the early stages of grieving 😢

I think they moved before he died if I remember correctly. If the inheritance paid off any mortgage then what her husband earns will just be spending money? Don’t think the kids in private school.

Yes I caught her replies on her grid the day before. She was basically saying it had been really tit and she hasn’t wanted to say anything until it looked like they were getting through it. Said girls hadn’t been too bad I think. I know she lost her taste and smell.

I’m about 4 weeks out of it myself it really is bleeping horrible so I’m giving the insane spending a pass for now as I decided I was dying and basically spent all my money. Spoiler - I was not. And now have no money :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

To be fair if I was at home, bored with only my children to blame and had the inheritance she did is blow the lot too. No one wants to be the richest man in the graveyard

Reactions: 8
To be fair if I was at home, bored with only my children to blame and had the inheritance she did is blow the lot too. No one wants to be the richest man in the graveyard
Hopefully she’s being wiser with the money behind the scenes. So the 4 kids can inherit like her 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 3