Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really on a spending spree isn’t she 😱 so much consumerism. Every story has a new purchase.

I’m in a similar bracket to her, house etc... but no bloody way I’d spend so much money on my children, with the constant purchases and over indulgence. She’s obviously bored and has a huge compulsion to fill a void.

Reactions: 11
I reckon there’s a lot of murky goings on. Polar post (this morning’s haul) e.g. will almost certainly chuck in freebies in amongst any paid-for stuff.

Reactions: 1
Noooo! Who is saying yes to things?? Is it that people don’t realise what swipe ups do and earn influencers? Or is she getting all her mates and other influencers to skew the vote? Really disappointed

98282CCB-5094-434B-8A5A-EB4DA1B1A931.jpeg

Edit - I selected no

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The links necessary have to be affiliate and I’ll be disappointed if she uses them. And no, lots of people don’t realise how swipe ups work.

Reactions: 1
Is the pandemic making a dent in their cash flow? She's doing a lot more ads recently and now this.

Reactions: 2
Wowwww so many ads for big corporate companies but remember to shop small peasants!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit off topic but does she have a bad neck, she seems really stiff when she moves.

Reactions: 2
she’s so excited for isolation to be over acting as if she ever left the house before isolation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so over all these ads and quite disappointed that she’s gone down that route.

Reactions: 4