Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes tagging turtlecreekcrap everyday in more shite purchases 🤮 notice me purleaseeeee

Reactions: 6
Shes tagging turtlecreekcrap everyday in more shite purchases 🤮 notice me purleaseeeee
Turtle creek lane already noticed her, she invited UGG to Xmas at her house not this Xmas but the one before 😂 I think she said something like if she wasn’t pregnant she would go

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She must have spent hundreds
Her spending has gone through the roof lately she must spend half the day shopping online
agree it’s becoming vulgar now. And I’m not jealous as I think we are in similar income brackets. But as I’ve said before, I would not spend that amount on my children, as it doesn’t teach them the value of money. She must have spent over a grand on that bloody valentines hamper 😱

Reactions: 10
She must have spent hundreds

agree it’s becoming vulgar now. And I’m not jealous as I think we are in similar income brackets. But as I’ve said before, I would not spend that amount on my children, as it doesn’t teach them the value of money. She must have spent over a grand on that bloody valentines hamper 😱
Completely agree 100%

Reactions: 2
That said I am seriously considering ordering some of those burgers for next weekend. They look amazing on the website. So easily influenced 😂

Reactions: 2
That said I am seriously considering ordering some of those burgers for next weekend. They look amazing on the website. So easily influenced 😂

I loved the look of the burgers too!!

I find her good for some posh light entertainment 😁

I couldn't buy half the things she can afford, but I love living vicariously through her!

My fave was a few weeks ago her husband was bathing the kids and she was having a duck cocktail or duck it all, or for duck sake.. I can't remember!!!

I loved the look of the burgers too!!

I find her good for some posh light entertainment 😁

I couldn't buy half the things she can afford, but I love living vicariously through her!

My fave was a few weeks ago her husband was bathing the kids and she was having a duck cocktail or duck it all, or for duck sake.. I can't remember!!!
That was brilliant! I've missed her cocktails, I find them really funny!

• Haha
She’s definitely bought more since she’s discovered Turtle Creek Lane - it’s funny seeing an ‘influencer’ be influenced.

Reactions: 12
I love the cocktail making videos but this one went on just after 1pm! I’m seriously jealous and also wondering if this is an ok time to start???!🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I love the cocktail making videos but this one went on just after 1pm! I’m seriously jealous and also wondering if this is an ok time to start???!🤣🤣
I do find her videos funny. But, I also think if it was a single council estate mum swigging from a bottle of cheap vodka and coke at similar times and quantities, whether we’d think, oh she’s cool, or what a mess where’s social services? Unfair but sadly true.

Reactions: 20
I do find her videos funny. But, I also think if it was a single council estate mum swigging from a bottle of cheap vodka and coke at similar times and quantities, whether we’d think, oh she’s cool, or what a mess where’s social services? Unfair but sadly true.
She has one cocktail, she said it herself before when asked about drinking during the day. Big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just wondering, has she ever clearly stated she doesn’t have a nanny / help at home?
I just know that if I had that many young kids, and cash in the bank, how I would spend it. 🤷‍♀️
she clearly does loads with the girls but surely an extra pair of hands would just make it less full on?

Reactions: 1
Just wondering, has she ever clearly stated she doesn’t have a nanny / help at home?
I just know that if I had that many young kids, and cash in the bank, how I would spend it. 🤷‍♀️
she clearly does loads with the girls but surely an extra pair of hands would just make it less full on?
I’m sure she has said she does it on her own before. Might be wrong but im Pretty sure she is nanny free

Yes she’s said a few times, she has no help (apart from school and nursery)
I think her spending as gone up due to her wanting to make the days fun for the girls and easier on herself/give them some excitement and if I’m honest, I’d be the same. I know my spending has increased because why not. If it puts a smile on Childrens face then absolutely because I can’t take them on holidays, throw them birthday parties, take them on days out to the zoo, etc. Also, she’s mentioned her husband is/was working from home so there’s a large saving on travel there. Yes some of her spending is a little excessive maybe? But honestly who can really criticise a mum of 4 who’s just buying things to try and bring some happiness into her household/make her day easier/her children’s better.
Also, whilst she does spend on items, you know notice a lot of the clothes are all high quality and passed down - M wears clothes the twins and eldest have all worn. She re wears often. The crockery for example she bought for valentines (how much 🥺) but they’ll probably use that for years

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I tell you my kids are currently costing me a fortune, anything for a bit of peace and quiet🤣
I’m pretty sure she does not have a nanny

Reactions: 3
I love her, I love seeing how extra she is and living vicariously through her. She does go all out, but you can also see she’s really into giving her kids a well
Rounded life. They’re always outdoors or doing activities. I always wonder where she gets her energy from with 4 😴
She’s one of the only ‘mummy/influencer’ accounts I follow now. I genuinely enjoy her content, she doesn’t care for ads and she makes me laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 17