Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t seem to see past her own garden fence. It’s like she is unaware of the crisis we are in, children are going hungry but her girls are floating in new plastic (sorry wooden) toys.
I think that’s unfair. If she does in fact go no further than her garden then that’s a responsible attitude to take, as for children going hungry what do you expect her to do ?? She’s shown more than enough of her online purchases from small companies .. yes a lot of tat from amazon but show me one person who hasn’t bought something ridiculous during lockdown ?

Reactions: 11
I like her.

Doesnt hide the fact theyve money, doesnt try pretend to be something shes not.

I live in nz, pre our lockdown in March I went to kmart and brought a pile of arts and crafts tit, as did my mother.

Ugg is prolly buying nicer arts and craft stuff, but same plan.
I dont think that's unusual tbh.

Also. We dont know their personal lives, maybe they're not leaving due to health reasons?
I wouldnt be keen to risk it if I had a baby.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree who hasn’t been buying of amazon. I like liv I think she a good mum & such a funny person I enjoy watching her stories .

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to see past her own garden fence. It’s like she is unaware of the crisis we are in, children are going hungry but her girls are floating in new plastic (sorry wooden) toys.

I think this is unfair. Everyone's problems are relative. I've found her to be really positive during it all when I would have lost the plot. Big house or not what kept me sane when mine were little was getting out and it really helped my mental health struggles. She barely ever moans and she is perfectly entitled to feel that way.

She didn't seem to go out alot anyway but it must be hard with 4 girls that young and a husband that's never there.

And as someone else has said she's keeping the economy afloat herself 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think this is unfair. Everyone's problems are relative. I've found her to be really positive during it all when I would have lost the plot. Big house or not what kept me sane when mine were little was getting out and it really helped my mental health struggles. She barely ever moans and she is perfectly entitled to feel that way.

She didn't seem to go out alot anyway but it must be hard with 4 girls that young and a husband that's never there.

And as someone else has said she's keeping the economy afloat herself 😂😂😂
I agree, she has touched on covid but that’s not been all she’s talked about, and not that it’s a light topic but she’s not been too gloomy about it either. Where I am sure like the rest of us her mental health has taken a battering.
I don’t think you can dislike someone simply because they have a big house etc. If that’s how someone makes you feel it’s best not to follow

Reactions: 5
Absolutely.

I think she is very aware of how she comes across and has been very careful of what and how she posts. She’s not done loads about Covid because she’s then at risk of the ‘it’s alright for you, you’ve got a big house, you don’t have to worry about money’ brigade.

Got to admit to, I thought that cocktail today was going to be a disaster! 😆

• Haha
Absolutely.

I think she is very aware of how she comes across and has been very careful of what and how she posts. She’s not done loads about Covid because she’s then at risk of the ‘it’s alright for you, you’ve got a big house, you don’t have to worry about money’ brigade.

Got to admit to, I thought that cocktail today was going to be a disaster! 😆
I quite like the sound of the apple pie Baileys tbf!

Reactions: 3
The only thing I can think when I look at her now is how awful her hair is 🤣 she has soooo much money why would she not go and get it sorted out? It literally looks like a home dye bleach job gone wrong 😭

The only thing I can think when I look at her now is how awful her hair is 🤣 she has soooo much money why would she not go and get it sorted out? It literally looks like a home dye bleach job gone wrong 😭
It’s just scraped back bleached hair? It’s not yellow. Would I choose it, no. I’d rather that than the mums who look like they’ve been for a blow out everyday just look after the kids

She’s touched on it before and says that she looks like a potato with her hair down. It looks quite thin like mine so maybe hard to do anything with and running around after 4 kids it’s prob easier just to tie it up. There is only so much spare time I imagine she has a day.

I also think may be her hair bit fine but I don’t look at her think her hair is awful. She always looks nice and love her style of fashion. Her house always looks very clean & tidy considering she has 4 young children.

I do love to watch her for book recommendations but the timing of today’s ludicrous display of pointless pink pumpkins, against the row over school meals, feels very off.
If I had silly money (I don’t, I’m working class scum 🙄 or whatever crap was said earlier) I’d wait a few more days.
Theres nothing wrong with having money but not being mindful of the news is quite an unpleasant trait. It’s the general lack of awareness for the normal folk which really grates.

I believe she was the one who suggested Absolutely Fabulucy, (her previous sweary name I can’t recall) who did have a thread on here but it was closed when she deleted her insta... can we get that thread back open now she’s back writing utter tit about being pregnant with her much wanted girl?!

Reactions: 7
I do love to watch her for book recommendations but the timing of today’s ludicrous display of pointless pink pumpkins, against the row over school meals, feels very off.
If I had silly money (I don’t, I’m working class scum 🙄 or whatever crap was said earlier) I’d wait a few more days.
Theres nothing wrong with having money but not being mindful of the news is quite an unpleasant trait. It’s the general lack of awareness for the normal folk which really grates.

I believe she was the one who suggested Absolutely Fabulucy, (her previous sweary name I can’t recall) who did have a thread on here but it was closed when she deleted her insta... can we get that thread back open now she’s back writing utter tit about being pregnant with her much wanted girl?!
There’s one open already. The minute she came back 😂

YEs a new one is up! Go and vent I have already 😂

Reactions: 1

To be fair she may donate to charity's but chooses not to mention it 😊

Reactions: 1
To be fair she may donate to charity's but chooses not to mention it 😊
She might, but it still was very poor timing when thousands of children are affected by the school meal issue and she is spending hundreds, probably more likely over a thousand on a display for a couple of weeks

Could be good to maybe share the petition with her online, she would be amazing at advertising that I’m sure x

Oh wow I didn't realise she was back!!

When did this get moved into a rave thread, ew.

So on the Luisa thread someone commented that a friend of a friend knows UGG and knows For a fact that UGG has a tattle thread and trashes Luisa. Considering they met up at soho farmhouse it was interesting to read. Sadly it got deleted and was all hushed and the person said that she got the wrong person.

• Wow
  • Haha