Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did this get moved into a rave thread, ew.

So on the Luisa thread someone commented that a friend of a friend knows UGG and knows For a fact that UGG has a tattle thread and trashes Luisa. Considering they met up at soho farmhouse it was interesting to read. Sadly it got deleted and was all hushed and the person said that she got the wrong person.
It’s always been a rave thread

Reactions: 2
I realised it was the instamums thread she was on that I was reading about her 🤣🤣 still want to know what account name she is using to slag off Luisa Zissman though 😏

She would want her head examined getting up at 3.30 am with the twins .Not a hope in this house anyway 🙈. Setting them up with bad habits they will continue to wake that early

See she’s been gifted a box of Halloween treats and decs. Considering her house already looks like Disney at Halloween, wouldn’t she think about passing the gift on, to a local food bank or woman’s refuge etc?

Reactions: 7
This is prob an unpopular opinion but I just think the door Halloween arrangement is tacky AF 💀 the rest of her house looks fine but not into this new trend at all!
Also she is spending so much atm on crap 😫🤣 I know it is her money and she is free to buy what she likes but how much tit do 4 little girls actually need?

Reactions: 11
I really like these Halloween displays I’d love to do my own. That being said I hate hers. The pink pumpkins are vile. And I like spooky Halloween stuff.

I agree I think those pink pumpkins are so tacky!! The whole display looks a bit tatty tbh and I wonder how many people/children are even going to be able to see it as it seems as though her drive is enclosed 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree I think those pink pumpkins are so tacky!! The whole display looks a bit tatty tbh and I wonder how many people/children are even going to be able to see it as it seems as though her drive is enclosed 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m sure the Amazon drivers who drop, knock and leave will enjoy it.

I was in Dublin a few years ago for half term mini break holiday (HATED IT! Hotel was ££££ and horrific. Husband and I had a double bed in hotel room - I’m super spoilt with a super king at home so going anywhere with a smaller bed always feels like spending good money to have a worse time.. was also pregnant. Actually some good stuff to do with kids but whole place felt a bit seedy.... My fave bits - Trinity College library and getting the Dart down to the coast) ANYWAY. In Dublin I saw a lot of decorated houses. They go in for Halloween. Not to UGG/turtle Creek extent.

Reactions: 1
I can't help but think those girls are going to grow up incredibly spoiled.

Reactions: 11
I really like Liv, but this Christmas stuff I’ll have to go stop watching her stories for a while.. Christmas is going to tough for so many reasons for lots of people this year.

I really like Liv, but this Christmas stuff I’ll have to go stop watching her stories for a while.. Christmas is going to tough for so many reasons for lots of people this year.
I agree but I’m also the opposite for my children, after the year they have had they deserve a magical Christmas it’s all children have left. I’ve lost family members this year, work in icu , have had covid and my partner was made redundant so I feel I’m under a lot of pressure. However I’m going all out for Christmas for my kids in any way I can ☺

Reactions: 8
I agree but I’m also the opposite for my children, after the year they have had they deserve a magical Christmas it’s all children have left. I’ve lost family members this year, work in icu , have had covid and my partner was made redundant so I feel I’m under a lot of pressure. However I’m going all out for Christmas for my kids in any way I can ☺
Oh I mean I’m not anti it obv I’m not a Scrooge I just don’t want to see it every single day on social media in November .. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas after such a rubbish year! X

• Heart
Like her & her hairs looking great today, but come on that beauty pie ad 🥴 silk scrunchies normally £40 doubt it & more for silk mask, ones on john lewis are under 30. I have considered beauty pie, somehow i dont think she signs up 🤔

Like her & her hairs looking great today, but come on that beauty pie ad 🥴 silk scrunchies normally £40 doubt it & more for silk mask, ones on john lewis are under 30. I have considered beauty pie, somehow i dont think she signs up 🤔
I watched her stories today , I do find her very entertaining but I’m not buying today’s Beauty Pie enthusiasm. It felt like she was reading off a script and a bit forced.

She did beauty pie once saying not an ad, then she shared she was working for them soon, now she does ads for them. I think it was her anyway

I really like Liv and find her hilarious - yesterday's super spicy cocktail made me properly laugh - but duck me she's buying a lot of tit at the moment isn't she? I've absolutely no problem with her spending her money how she likes and have stuck up for her on this thread when she's been criticised for wearing expensive clothes and shoes but there's so much new stuff arriving every day. That house must be rammed with tit and the girls must have so many toys.

Reactions: 5
I really like Liv and find her hilarious - yesterday's super spicy cocktail made me properly laugh - but duck me she's buying a lot of tit at the moment isn't she? I've absolutely no problem with her spending her money how she likes and have stuck up for her on this thread when she's been criticised for wearing expensive clothes and shoes but there's so much new stuff arriving every day. That house must be rammed with tit and the girls must have so many toys.
“At the moment” 😂 she does that all the time all year round. She buys the most ridiculous amount of stuff continually, I genuinely don’t know where she puts it all.

Reactions: 4
“At the moment” 😂 she does that all the time all year round. She buys the most ridiculous amount of stuff continually, I genuinely don’t know where she puts it all.
Well yes, I know she's always a very active shopper at the time but it's off the freakin' hook at the moment!