Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a big enough house and gardens to entertain the girls at home without having to go out and about!

Reactions: 4
She’s not showing any of the girls faces anymore really. Privacy choices.

But omg the rocking horse, wow!

Reactions: 1
I really like watching her Instagram posts not going to lie. Find her funny don’t think she is a show off one of my fav people I follow to be honest. Yes she has money comes from a wealthy family and no doubt her husband has a good job.

Reactions: 5
I mean she does know she has ‘Margot’ highlights. The photos in there show her face...hmmm
I think she’s probably accepted everyone knows what Margot and the other girls look like from old pics but maybe the point of doing this now is so that no one sees how they look growing up and won’t be able to identify them in the future. In one scary case I heard about someone identified somebody else in a public place based on recognising her child who he had been following via Instagram For years

Reactions: 2
I think she’s probably accepted everyone knows what Margot and the other girls look like from old pics but maybe the point of doing this now is so that no one sees how they look growing up and won’t be able to identify them in the future. In one scary case I heard about someone identified somebody else in a public place based on recognising her child who he had been following via Instagram For years
There is a few accounts highlighting the dangers of child images online but it wasn’t for that reason - it was for p*rnography reasons. I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just mean the reason I said is why a few have stopped showing kids and UGG has reposted about it

I guess she could delete it all. But her girls luckily are probably all young enough they’ll change fairly quickly specially Margot.
Problem is once you decide to be a Instagram influencer (which sometimes is accidental) people can find out your full name and address from very little detail. It’s not something I’d want with a family

Reactions: 4
What does everyone think about her COVID rant today? I 100% agree with everything she’s said! I imagine she’s had some unfollows though!

I missed it. Could you summarise for me please?x
She started off by saying she was just so over COVID... she went on to talk about how frustrating it is having to plan everything and that having a family of 6 means they have basically been in lockdown since March xx

I'd like to watch the rant if anyone can provide a link.
It was on her stories so it only sticks around for 24 hours. Don’t get me wrong, as See you there says, it’s what a lot of us are thinking. I just know it’ll rub the COVID police up the wrong way and I admired her balls for saying it! Xx

I don’t get it she’s saying what everyone is thinking and fed up of 🤔 everyone has a right to moan

I don’t get it she’s saying what everyone is thinking and fed up of 🤔 everyone has a right to moan
I was admiring her and I 100% agree with her moan as I said.

But, I thought some of the people desperate for another whole country lockdown might not have felt the same.

I was admiring her and I 100% agree with her moan as I said.

But, I thought some of the people desperate for another whole country lockdown might not have felt the same.
I personally don’t think that’s what the issue is and why some will be annoyed. It will piss off people who’s lives have actually been affected, all it’s done to her is she has to plan her activities in advance... others have lost jobs, family members, in serious poverty. She’s pretty much kept the whole UK economy going with her spending

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I personally don’t think that’s what the issue is and why some will be annoyed. It will piss off people who’s lives have actually been affected, all it’s done to her is she has to plan her activities in advance... others have lost jobs, family members, in serious poverty. She’s pretty much kept the whole UK economy going with her spending
She doesn’t seem to see past her own garden fence. It’s like she is unaware of the crisis we are in, children are going hungry but her girls are floating in new plastic (sorry wooden) toys.

Reactions: 8