Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely my least favourite instagrammer. I followed her for a bit but I had to unfollow because she really thinks she’s something special. Her hair is a disaster, she has no life outside of her house, she’s clearly rich and clearly shows off about it. I hope she gets some help for her drink problem. It’s not even like she can’t cope, I am 99% sure she has a nanny and housekeeper. She’s an alcoholic, and she glorifies it. It’s wrong.
We only ever see her drinking 1 alcoholic drink a day. Why would this make her an alcoholic? She didn’t drink at all when she was pregnant as far as she showed us.

Reactions: 13
We only ever see her drinking 1 alcoholic drink a day. Why would this make her an alcoholic? She didn’t drink at all when she was pregnant as far as she showed us.
Key phrase there being “as far as she showed us”. I can bet my life that she drank during pregnancy. My auntie has been an alcoholic my whole life, we’re a very close family so believe me when I say, I know the signs. As horrible as it is, she needs help before it becomes an even bigger problem.

I also have family members with addiction issue but see no sign of it with Liv. Not sure what you’re seeing?

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely my least favourite instagrammer. I followed her for a bit but I had to unfollow because she really thinks she’s something special. Her hair is a disaster, she has no life outside of her house, she’s clearly rich and clearly shows off about it. I hope she gets some help for her drink problem. It’s not even like she can’t cope, I am 99% sure she has a nanny and housekeeper. She’s an alcoholic, and she glorifies it. It’s wrong.
Maybe get off the rave thread then if that’s how you feel 😂

• Haha
I don't have a huge issue with UGG but seriously the amount of crap she buys is actually madness -from a sustainability POV it's seriously depressing

Reactions: 5
Sorry but she is clearly not an alcoholic 😂😂😂 she has the occasional cocktail as we all do.

Key phrase there being “as far as she showed us”. I can bet my life that she drank during pregnancy. My auntie has been an alcoholic my whole life, we’re a very close family so believe me when I say, I know the signs. As horrible as it is, she needs help before it becomes an even bigger problem.
would be really interested to hear what similar signs you’re seeing? As far as I can see she mixes a cocktail every now and then. She spends more time buying stuff for her girls. She shows more of her shopping than drinks these days

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A seriously bold statement saying she drank in pregnancy! if she did it clearly was not a lot because her little girls are lovely and healthy so......not sure what gave you that impression

Wow! You have absolutely no reason to think she drank in pregnancy.

As for being an alcoholic she is up at the crack of dawn with 4 toddlers. I highly doubt she could do that if she was getting drunk every day. We see her take a few sips of a cocktail (which she does for content and may not even want to drink) that does not make her an alcoholic! What are these signs you talk about?

As for her having a nanny she used to film for most of the day and she was always with her children. She openly says she doesn't like to leave them and we rarely see her go anywhere. But even if she did? She has enough money and 4 kids under 4 must be sooo hard so why not? Many people would get a nanny in her position! I remember she started sending the twins to nursery for a bit before but guessing she's stopped at the moment.

Reactions: 11
I like her but I wonder how much money she really has?
I assume her husband earns a really decent wage, then around the time they moved to the far bigger house her father passed away. He was fairly wealthy and I assume despite being remarried would have left money for his children.

Not sure I understand the correlation between liking her dependent on how much money she has 🤔 They’re clearly v comfortable as a family - her husband works in the city and her father was founder of Fired Earth so there’s no shortage of cash.

Reactions: 5
If this woman is an alcoholic, please someone get her an award now!
She’s has 4 children all under 6? So to have 4 very well turned out, happy and healthy children a seemingly happy marriage and a drink problem she really must be super woman!
It’s incredibly dangerous to make statements like this. Lots of parents have a glass or even more of wine a day to unwind. Whatever gets you through was is essentially quite a stressful time. Do it.

Been very quiet for a while sorting my own head out. Anyway I love UGG and have noticed her drinking has declined. Partially wondered if she was pregnant again or they are trying. I dont think she does have a nanny. Possibly a house keeper / cleaner. I would love to see their house but dont think they ever will!! Looking forward to seeing the xmas pics!

Reactions: 2
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂
Wtf 😂 have to say that I’m not a major UGG fan but this comment is a bit presumptuous 🤷🏽‍♀️ not everyone on tattle is working class (not that it is a bad thing)

Reactions: 12
hilarious. Hardly a fan girl wishing she would notice me 😂 I don’t comment on any ‘influencers’ pages but I do enjoy watching some of their stories. maybe you are the working class one green with envy of her situation? Sounds to me like that. No one exudes hate as much as those that are desperately unhappy with their own lives. I’m very comfortable with my finances and life thank you 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Turns out my daughter went to same school as she did- I’d contacted her about books she wanted recommendations for and she very polite and engaging- unlike you it appears!

• Heart
Reactions: 10