Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂
I went to a bloody fabulous public school, don’t worry about others darling :)
I’ve never Fangirled anyone.. just find her mildly amusing

Reactions: 4
hilarious. Hardly a fan girl wishing she would notice me 😂 I don’t comment on any ‘influencers’ pages but I do enjoy watching some of their stories. maybe you are the working class one green with envy of her situation? Sounds to me like that. No one exudes hate as much as those that are desperately unhappy with their own lives. I’m very comfortable with my finances and life thank you 💁🏼‍♀️
Oh please, her content is boring. Her life is boring. What on earth is there to be jealous of? She spends all her time indoors, as do her children. What’s the harm in taking them out to actually experience things other than dressing up or dancing?
Like you, I’m also very comfortable with my finances and life. What exactly would I be jealous of? Her life? I prefer my own. Her kids? I prefer my own. Her clothes? She clearly has her own style, that’s a far cry from my style. Her car? I’m pretty sure she drives a Vauxhall, which is very modest for someone constantly showing off about things she buys. I can’t say I’m jealous of her driving a Vauxhall though. If I was “green with envy” of anyone, it certainly wouldn’t be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh please, her content is boring. Her life is boring. What on earth is there to be jealous of? She spends all her time indoors, as do her children. What’s the harm in taking them out to actually experience things other than dressing up or dancing?
Like you, I’m also very comfortable with my finances and life. What exactly would I be jealous of? Her life? I prefer my own. Her kids? I prefer my own. Her clothes? She clearly has her own style, that’s a far cry from my style. Her car? I’m pretty sure she drives a Vauxhall, which is very modest for someone constantly showing off about things she buys. I can’t say I’m jealous of her driving a Vauxhall though. If I was “green with envy” of anyone, it certainly wouldn’t be her.

Are you okay???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmm the thread got weird.

I don't mind her but jesus the amount of tit she buys! It's mad!

Reactions: 7
It’s so funny reading through these comments, you’re all fangirls of an “influencer” how cringe 😂😂😂. Fact is, she’s a stuck up wannabe who would most probably look down her nose at you working class girls from her private members club 💁🏼‍♀️ All that money and can’t even get a decent stylist to sort her atrocious hair out 😂😂
I’m far from working class but thanks darling 😘

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 she must have some serious issues
You know who it actually made me think of- luxe family, Rachel.

wonder if there is beef there, I remember they had a day out at SohoFarmhouse, never seen them together since and now UGG doesn’t follow luxe

Reactions: 1
You know who it actually made me think of- luxe family, Rachel.

wonder if there is beef there, I remember they had a day out at SohoFarmhouse, never seen them together since and now UGG doesn’t follow luxe

That was Luisa not Rachel.

I wouldn’t if I lived in that lovely house. If she was to go here there and everywhere , that would be wrong. I rarely leave my house except for my work shifts too

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine with 4 small ones it would be easy to go many places and make sure they weren’t chatting to everyone and social distancing etc. Guess she’s got a big house and garden so no need

Reactions: 3
I’m not going anywhere either at the minute either! So I don’t blame her.

Reactions: 2