Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Didn’t behave very well sounded in reference to her being blindsided about him leaving. Not everyone cheats sometimes someone just decides enough is enough for whatever reason. We only get one side which obviously will be in favour of her because she’s the one saying it.

Reactions: 6

Dizzy

VIP Member
Posh, rich, funny, doesn't give a shit what people think - I'm a big fan. She did a story after Christmas in which she said she felt like "such a fat c*nt" and it made me laugh my head off, reminded me of the kind of conversations you have with your mates.

PureGegg

I bloody loved that dinosaur lamp! (Best part of £800 I may add) but yes, I like the fact she doesn't apologise for being in the deeper end of the rich pool.

I thought that. It was an ad wasn’t it?
She does work with Mirabeau yeah. I have to say I love their products. We know she doesn’t have a relatable life. But equally I think it’s ok to have a nice bottle of alcohol in. Don’t have to drink £35 gin everyday.

she hardly needs the money......
But given she doesn’t really do ads just stuff she’ll actually use.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
God I bloody love her! Her stories today is literally summing up my life! Can’t even piss in peace so I have just poured myself a glass of wine and thought cheers to liv 😂

Gemma87

I really like her! We come from completely different backgrounds, but somehow watching her I’m made to feel like none of that matters. She’s witty too, very entertaining

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Absolutely.

I think she is very aware of how she comes across and has been very careful of what and how she posts. She’s not done loads about Covid because she’s then at risk of the ‘it’s alright for you, you’ve got a big house, you don’t have to worry about money’ brigade.

Got to admit to, I thought that cocktail today was going to be a disaster! 😆

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
If her home was grey and white she would have many comments on here saying it’s boring. Her style is her style I really don’t get why you are commenting on small snippets of photos of videos you’ve seen of maybe 3 rooms you have seen, the kitchen, lounge and play room that’s all she shows . She has a direct message yesterday now everyone’s jumping the gun and saying she’s responding to here 🙄

Boredofads

I love Liv, she’s one of the few that I don’t mind watching. Her buying those hamster treats and then her husband offering to buy her a hamster wheel after she complained of feeling like a fat c*nt was so funny.

So envious of her house but I love the fact that shed have that house regardless of Instagram means I don’t resent her 😂
Her house looks amazing! She has such amazing style. I love the fact she is always bigging up small businesses that aren’t ads - she has a platform and uses it well.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I've watched it so many times, even my husband laughed so hard and he never finds anything funny that I show him 🙄😂

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
This thread is about UGG, it’s not about the ethics and quality of the high street.
UGG wears her clothes and has an Instagram account. She is allowed to buy whatever clothes she wants and have whatever opinion she wants to about fashion brands.
She’s not trying to get us to buy those clothes, she’s not doing ads or sneaky swipe ups for them. She’s wearing them and then getting asked loads of questions about where they’re from, so she tells us. And the things she wears are beautiful.
Also can’t agree that all the things she wears are beautiful - I’ve seen a fair few £400 cardies which wouldn’t look out of place in my grandmas wardrobe 😂 sorry

• Haha

Griggsy39

I do like her but the problem with her drinking during the day thing is that it’s a poor message to people who don’t understand that it’s a gimmick,we never see her have more than one shot/cocktail/glass of wine. I highly doubt she could look after her kids if she really drank all day. Yet it reinforces the message that alcohol and looking after small children is acceptable and some vulnerable people might look at her and think “See,I don’t have a problem,all Mums drink,even loaded ones”,then get pissed and perhaps put them and their kids at risk. I do like her tho and think she is much more sensible than she lets on,think the boozing is a bit tongue in cheek maybe???

Poptart

VIP Member
I don't understand what she's advertising this morning. I'm tired so probably just me but I don't get it? They bring a rabbit for you to play with whilst they do odd jobs in your home? 🤯
Is it an April fools?

Her brother is fit! The husband not so much...
Yeah the husband is well built. He’s an ex public school boy turned professional rugby player. The route is then always banking or such like 😂 so predictable. He’s not ugly but the brother is so hot. He’s definitely the best looking of the siblings. Liv is pretty, but she has a bit of a lazy eye situation like her late father by the looks of the photo of them. Maybe that’s why she favours the side profile pics.

• Haha