Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

you will hate me

I think that’s why is she so likeable, she would have that house regardless of Insta. Also I think we can imagine being on a night out with her 😂

Reactions: 6

Teets

Because as I said, it’s the making they like! Hers can only look and not touch the door decor! They didn’t help did they?..
My little boys enjoy making Easter/Christmas/Halloween stuff but also enjoy looking at bits I’ve bought/hung without their involvement, and they get excited looking at other peoples house decorations when we go out!

But even if it doesn’t make the kids happy, I doubt it makes them sad either... Maybe it brings her joy regardless of the kids giving a shit about it!

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I love Liv, there aren’t many people in this world that don't annoy me she is one of them. I find her so in offensive her house and life intrigues me. She doesn't give a lot away but what she does show is enough to know that her house is amazing. Im obsessed with their wall art. I just find her fun and one of the few that are showing exactly who they are and not pretending to be anything they are not. She a great Mum makes her girls life magical. I cant find a fault in her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed, the art work she has up is amazing. I'm very envious of the Mary Poppins one!

LividLalji

VIP Member
She has started doing more and more though. I hate how she has turned into the insta huns she once took the piss out of

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I cant believe people think she's down to earth lol. She's so stuck up. What does she actually do drink cocktails? It was funny at first. I dont think she has a good style either.. all that money and her house looks tacky.. she grates on me, always talking some bullshit about things she really knows nothing about.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Definitely. It just jealously from others.
Yes her husband has a well paid job, yes she has inheritance and yes she’s well off. That’s her life and good for her for being grounded and not letting it go to her head like many of these bloggers!
But the point is because she has wealth she doesn’t NEED to grift. She can buy what she likes when she likes and then also reap the benefits of free shit/adverts by way of selling elements of her and her daughters’ privacy - and then not come in for any criticism because she’s “real”.

Moaning on stories about her wealth/the source of it being queried was unnecessary. Some people are going to comment on expensive things, because for all her being fun and grounded, she is not like the vast majority of people. the folk commenting shouldn’t, but they do which leads me back to why would she bother to put herself out there with a public profile? Unless the benefits outweigh the negatives -
So benefit of attention and benefit of free stuff/making some money off ads.

In her position I wouldn’t do it (have a public page) because I’d value my family’s privacy and wouldn't need to in order to make ends meet. If she’s wasn’t gifted a bag of overpriced cotton organic fairy tat, she could afford to buy it. Most instagrammers could not.

I have a private page and share very little on it. I have a similar background to hers/lots of capital, no mortgage etc. So I’m not jealous, just baffled, really.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
She deleted her account and made a new private one thank fuck... what a boring up her own arse twat. Oooo look at me I’ve got a big house and alpacas. Nobody with a decent amount of money speaks about themselves or their property and life like she did it was embarrassing to watch.

Libertine

VIP Member
I’m not a huge fan. 🤷‍♀️

Liv has the resources to buy in as much help as she needs, but prefers to do everything herself, then complain and drink.

I was also really surprised she didn’t intervene when her daughter, who starts school in four months, was pulling her younger sister’s hair.

I agree with comparing her to say a mum on a council estate who lets her kids hit and pull hair, refuses social worker help, then complains and day drinks. (Though it wouldn’t be day drinking of posh cocktails. Less stigma attached to them.)

mrsX

I like her.

Doesnt hide the fact theyve money, doesnt try pretend to be something shes not.

I live in nz, pre our lockdown in March I went to kmart and brought a pile of arts and crafts shit, as did my mother.

Ugg is prolly buying nicer arts and craft stuff, but same plan.
I dont think that's unusual tbh.

Also. We dont know their personal lives, maybe they're not leaving due to health reasons?
I wouldnt be keen to risk it if I had a baby.

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Where she thinks she's going in those JCs....Liv, you have a closet full of Louboutins you never get to wear!

She goes out at night like twice a year!
I’d imagine she’ll be going out a hell of a lot more if her kids are with their dad every other weekend!

• Heart

Bubblegirl

I’m so glad this is a positive thread, love Liv she is definitely my favourite mum to follow on Insta!

I love that when she does a Q&A someone always asks what her husband does and her reply is that he’s the ‘CEO of putting up with her shit’ 😂
Big fan of that too. Such misogyny to assume it's her husband's highly paid job that's funding their lifestyle. Could just as easily be her money 🤷‍♀️

SeaWitch

On a much lighter note...

How do you end up naming your cat Olive, when you’re called Olivia? 😂

• Haha

Puuurple

I do find her videos funny. But, I also think if it was a single council estate mum swigging from a bottle of cheap vodka and coke at similar times and quantities, whether we’d think, oh she’s cool, or what a mess where’s social services? Unfair but sadly true.
She has one cocktail, she said it herself before when asked about drinking during the day. Big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t if I lived in that lovely house. If she was to go here there and everywhere , that would be wrong. I rarely leave my house except for my work shifts too