Ultimategirlgang

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow? At first I didn’t like her but I Love her now... I even got used to the eyebrows!

Reactions: 10
I think she’s great. She doesn’t do tons of undeclared ads. She doesn’t hide being rich. She seems like a fun genuine person & a good mum who doesn’t have a nanny even though she could probably afford one.

Reactions: 26
I really like her, she seems like such a fun mum & doesn't take herself too seriously. Also she doesn’t do loads of adds - unlike most of the others!

Reactions: 10
I bloody loved that dinosaur lamp! (Best part of £800 I may add) but yes, I like the fact she doesn't apologise for being in the deeper end of the rich pool.

Reactions: 6
& she’s wealthy - Not a ‘rich’ entititled chav like some of the instamums, there’s a massive difference. Money talks wealth whispers. I really like her.

Reactions: 13
I like her too. Very down to earth, seems like good fun, and certainly doesn’t try to hide her ads

Her new home is amazing

Reactions: 8
I really like her. She’s way better than the ‘normal instsmums’. I’d much rather watch her than the others who are trying to hard to be relatable ..(BM)

Reactions: 8
Found the gaff online. £1m.

Actually the layout is a bit convoluted but I suppose that’s expected with old barn conversions. Garden etc wonderful playground for the kids.

Reactions: 4
She definitely has a nasty streak, she’s called people witches in a row on someone’s post and was aggressive about the mumsnet posters when all that was going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I said this the other day in another thread but I loved it when she called out Martha and another mum for letting their kids trash the playroom and not tidying up afterwards, 0 fucks were given 😂

I love her, she is very down to earth and doesn’t give a duck what people think of her, she does what makes her happy!

Reactions: 3
I thought they had a Rothschild link, might be wrong.

I like her though, she knows who she is, doesn't pretend otherwise and makes her few ads very clear.....unlike Clemmies et al

Reactions: 3