Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
She has definitely lost her direction with the account since she decided to not show the girls anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I think it was the right decision, but can you have an account called ultimate girl gang if you don't show the girl gang? I don't think she knows how to fill her feed anymore. It may end up being one of those "look at the new random stuff I've bought this week" accounts.

I do like her very much, I think she's funny and I admire her being a SAHM to 4 so close in age. But I'm not sure what her account will end up being tbh. She's a SAHM and her whole world is about the kids and she doesn't do much outside the home except go on walks so I'm not sure what there is to talk about. It may be that IG ends up being a bit of a dead end for her now.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. Absolutely no different to the one (ok two) glasses of wine I swig with colleagues during the working day when we have a pub lunch. She’s not getting behind the wheel of a car and is clearly not plastered - I absolutely love her!
You should set up a rave thread for her then 🤷‍♀️ If you absolutely love her ❤ 😂.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Just stumbled upon this account.
First impression: What’s with the constant side profile? More money than style.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I really like Liv and find her hilarious - yesterday's super spicy cocktail made me properly laugh - but fuck me she's buying a lot of shit at the moment isn't she? I've absolutely no problem with her spending her money how she likes and have stuck up for her on this thread when she's been criticised for wearing expensive clothes and shoes but there's so much new stuff arriving every day. That house must be rammed with shit and the girls must have so many toys.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I don't have a huge issue with UGG but seriously the amount of crap she buys is actually madness -from a sustainability POV it's seriously depressing

LividLalji

VIP Member
Shes tagging turtlecreekcrap everyday in more shite purchases 🤮 notice me purleaseeeee
Turtle creek lane already noticed her, she invited UGG to Xmas at her house not this Xmas but the one before 😂 I think she said something like if she wasn’t pregnant she would go

• Sick
I really like Liv. It's amazing how down to earth she sounds, despite all the money she has. It is annoying how she is starting to do more ads, but she's still nowhere near what some influencers out there are like. I respect the privacy she maintains, we really don't know the ins and outs of her life, but that really doesn't matter, because she's funny af.
She’s someone who actually does onto advertise products she uses anyway rather than the others who claim that and it’s bull.

Just wondering, has she ever clearly stated she doesn’t have a nanny / help at home?
I just know that if I had that many young kids, and cash in the bank, how I would spend it. 🤷‍♀️
she clearly does loads with the girls but surely an extra pair of hands would just make it less full on?
I’m sure she has said she does it on her own before. Might be wrong but im Pretty sure she is nanny free

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I loved the look of the burgers too!!

I find her good for some posh light entertainment 😁

I couldn't buy half the things she can afford, but I love living vicariously through her!

My fave was a few weeks ago her husband was bathing the kids and she was having a fuck cocktail or fuck it all, or for fuck sake.. I can't remember!!!
That was brilliant! I've missed her cocktails, I find them really funny!

• Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I want her house!!!!!

OMG pls give more info, I’d love to have a nosy at where she lives. Her garden looks ridiculous!!
No, absolutely will not. Would be completely irresponsible not to mention undermine my morals surrounding child protection 🤷‍♀️ You’re a stranger on the Internet after all!!!

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Twins seem to be the golden goose across Instagram Influencer land. 😏

Liv won’t detox. Along with the twins and four under four schtick, alcohol consumption is her USP and according to this thread, her audience really enjoy it.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I’m not normally one to criticise UGG but she shared a gift she was sent from a wax melt company this morning and I had a look as I’m in the market for a new burner (riveting I know) and every single comment was from people saying they haven’t received their orders yet, some were placed in March! I do think she should be checking if these companies are reputable before she shares them as a share is as good as an endorsement in my opinion