Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeslieKnope

I still bloody love her. The cocktail stories the other day had me cracked up, especially the bit about needing a more supportive bra - I can empathise. 😂

Reactions: 7

Boredofads

Omg she is just brilliant!! Hilarious, doesn’t take herself too seriously. Clearly an amazing mum but keeps it real when her kids are being sh-*ts - literally a breath of fresh air!

LividLalji

VIP Member
She was always unrelatable to me because she’s rich AF buying £500 cardigans and stuff but I always felt that she was authentic and didn’t mind her until she started doing ads. I refuse to believe though that she has step foot in a Tesco 😂 the ad is just so inauthentic

Teets

I don’t remember her buying as much stuff before Covid, so I imagine it’s got a lot to do with the boredom/insanity of being stuck in lockdown with 4 kids! Frankly, if I could afford it, I’d do the same - she’s definitely not the only person to buy pointless crap off the internet in lockdown!

shoegalxo

She's so lovely isn't she... that place they're staying at looks amazing. It's 15k a week!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

SeaWitch

I do love to watch her for book recommendations but the timing of today’s ludicrous display of pointless pink pumpkins, against the row over school meals, feels very off.
If I had silly money (I don’t, I’m working class scum 🙄 or whatever crap was said earlier) I’d wait a few more days.
Theres nothing wrong with having money but not being mindful of the news is quite an unpleasant trait. It’s the general lack of awareness for the normal folk which really grates.

I believe she was the one who suggested Absolutely Fabulucy, (her previous sweary name I can’t recall) who did have a thread on here but it was closed when she deleted her insta... can we get that thread back open now she’s back writing utter shit about being pregnant with her much wanted girl?!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Sorry but she is clearly not an alcoholic 😂😂😂 she has the occasional cocktail as we all do.

Key phrase there being “as far as she showed us”. I can bet my life that she drank during pregnancy. My auntie has been an alcoholic my whole life, we’re a very close family so believe me when I say, I know the signs. As horrible as it is, she needs help before it becomes an even bigger problem.
would be really interested to hear what similar signs you’re seeing? As far as I can see she mixes a cocktail every now and then. She spends more time buying stuff for her girls. She shows more of her shopping than drinks these days

Last edited:

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I like that she does great stuff with the kids because she genuinely wants to enjoy them, rather than just flog stuff.
She looks like she has a fun time but also is honest that insta is only a snippet and I genuinely think it is in her life. She doesn’t post a million stories each day.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I might have been annoyed if it had all been gifted but as it’s there own money I don’t mind.
They’re very wealthy and having a party for their daughter is as good a way as any to splash the cash. I know I would if I had that sort of money.

• Heart
A Valentine’s Day hamper 😂. As I’ve said before, she has a serious shopping addiction. And as a result, those girls are going to grow up to be spoiled little princesses..

Meringue22

VIP Member
I do actually love UGG but I can't help but think about the contradictions sometimes with her - I would be really interested in seeing how it would go down if a working class mum with her four kids was doing shots / cocktails in the kitchen at lunchtime!
I would never ever film myself drinking at lunchtime. I don’t but if I did I would be worried about the comments! It’s true what you’ve said. It would be very different if she was from a different class

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She better be getting a discount for the amount she's publicising it, though since it's been booked since last year she probably isn't.

And she's paying for a swimming instructor to come to the holiday house!

She must be the richest person I follow. Money is literally no object. And for someone who leads a very quiet life, she spends like there's no tomorrow. She buys a lot of clothes, even if it's all cardigans. It's still expensive cardigans!

And we've spoken before about her buying a craft set literally every week. For four.

I know we found her husband ages ago but I've forgotten what he does. Must be on a huge salary.
A lot of it is her money, inherited from her dad

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Yes I’m glad she’s stopped showing the girls’ faces. I think she’s stopped doing cocktails because of a lack of time? I don’t know if before corona she had more child free time? She mentioned recently about ordering some ingredients for cocktails soon though.

I’d bloody love her to do a house / garden tour (I think they’ve had some work done) but she probably won’t for privacy / getting hate for showing off.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I like Liv she is one of my favourite accounts to follow. I don’t think she over shares the children, some “influencers” can’t let their child have a shit in peace without putting it on their stories for content... I also hope she gets a pink Aga! Growing up on a farm ours has always been boring cream!

QOD

Dying to find her house. I really like her but I also love floor plans and being nosey lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
The shoes are so bad. So 00’s. What is she going to wear them with? A pencil skirt for clubbing?

p.s I do like Liv, the hate is purely for the shoes

Omg I was thinking the same this was the kind of thing when I went our pre kids ( and probably when Liv went out) with your beehive hair 😅

• Haha