Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I always think this to when she's chucking back the strong cocktails that she makes at lunch that she is obviously a bit half cut and I don't judge her or blame her one but for needing a drink she looks like she has her hands full! But I can imagine if a few other Instagram accounts did this that haven't got her kind of money or lifestyle I'm sure they would be threatening ss

Reactions: 7

ExhaustedDad

How can you not love her... only one thing... I hate all fairy ...unicorn .... princess shit. Bit too much of that on her insta.

Love the cocktail making.

Yes she’s minted... so what!!!

Haters will hate

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I really like her, she doesn’t shrill just anything and if she can make some money by flogging those amazon tablet things I don’t care, it was clearly labelled an add. The only thing I’d say is I worry when she is shaking that cocktail shaker that she’s going to smack her face and knock a tooth out 😂

• Haha

ElectileDysfunction

I really like her too. Shes genuinely funny. I love the fact she posts about using her kids nap hour to make cocktails too. She has a bit of a naughty twinkle about her and looks like she'd be good fun to hang out with. She also cracked me up when FOD posted about the kids being ill and how much Calpol they were getting through as a result...she agreed and likened her own home to "fucking shooting gallery" because of all the empty syringes knocking about.

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Absolutely love her. The only ‘instamum’ I follow. She is what she is. I love the hello fresh comment from today too! I would put money on her being an undercover tattler!

I really like Liv, but this Christmas stuff I’ll have to go stop watching her stories for a while.. Christmas is going to tough for so many reasons for lots of people this year.

Lreb88

VIP Member
Stranger still that Lily’s middle name is Grace and one of the twins is Gracie.

Either Livy hasn’t been disclosing prominently enough or you haven’t been paying attention because she has been receiving free stuff for YEARS!

All those daytime cocktails everyone thinks are so cool? Most of the booze was gifted. The odd bunch of flowers here, a book there, bottles of wine, other toys for the girls, skincare for her. She could afford all that without even noticing the payment coming out of her account.

The free stuff is always on stories where it disappears after 24 hours. 🙄 But #neverforget she can’t be fucked to use affiliate links, so there’s that.
Oh really! I haven’t followed her long tbh so might have missed a lot of that. I admit I skip through the cocktail chat as I don’t find it as hilarious as some people seem to.

Reactions: 6

Sooz

Chatty Member
She has a wierd thing about her hair too. Won't wear it down. Like, ever. She's said it before, that nobody will ever see her with her hair down.

• Sad
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Just wondering, not a criticism, does she ever wear her hair different to up in a pony?
No, she says she doesn't like how she looks when her hair is down, I'm sure she said she looks like a potato! Hard to believe, I think she's gorgeous!

Libertine

VIP Member
I don’t think UGG is an alcoholic but the normalising of alcohol to ‘cope’ isn’t great. There are many, many better, healthier coping strategies.

Noname123

Chatty Member
She could be renting her house out as a “location” like where they do OK photoshoots / adverts and so on. Obviously she would charge a fee for that but is that anyone’s / instagrams business??? Don’t think so.

ElectileDysfunction

Good at answering DMs too - I responded to one of her stories the other day and she replied straight away thanking me. I like her. She's a nice girl. Genuinely very funny. I proper lol-ed at her pancake day post where she had made it shaped like a penis and had cream coming out the end of it....and the way she arranged the fridge magnets into sweat words. She is a handy reminder that you don't have to give up your entire personality when you become a parent and only ever do mumsy things 😁

See you there

I also think may be her hair bit fine but I don’t look at her think her hair is awful. She always looks nice and love her style of fashion. Her house always looks very clean & tidy considering she has 4 young children.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
That said I am seriously considering ordering some of those burgers for next weekend. They look amazing on the website. So easily influenced 😂

I loved the look of the burgers too!!

I find her good for some posh light entertainment 😁

I couldn't buy half the things she can afford, but I love living vicariously through her!

My fave was a few weeks ago her husband was bathing the kids and she was having a fuck cocktail or fuck it all, or for fuck sake.. I can't remember!!!