Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no peace and back at it for now then. I can't see any agreement being made at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Pity Mountbatten was a child abuser who had young boys trafficked to him from Kincora boys home in Belfast but that’s another thread.

The joys of the benefit scroungers 🤢

*royalists don’t bother coming for me. I am in no mood

Reactions: 14
Just going back to the uber-table...is this a sign of his paranoia, or does he just want us to know that he's got a really big table? I've seen it mentioned that he is ill and therefore concerned about catching Covid. He obviously doesn't want to be seen wearing a mask, so the distancing could be relevant. Or he's worried about someone getting close enough to him to stab him with some James Bond-style poisoned pen device?

View attachment 1093618
Big table, little Willy! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
does Liz Truss have problems ? can she not see she's digging herself and other people in the UK into a deeper hole ?

Those air sirens are so scary I would honstley be so scared. 😩 how they can even still be reporting I would be off

does Liz Truss have problems ? can she not see she's digging herself and other people in the UK into a deeper hole ?
No, I wouldn’t say so. I disagree with her volunteers comment but our government can’t be seen to be swayed.

Reactions: 13
Iv been following this woman's updates, she lives there. She said the air raid sirens have gone off they've been told to stay inside and hide the best they can, they might loose Internet and stuff that's the next target. She was just letting everyone know 😔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I just wonder is there any point in issuing sanctions every day, especially if they have actually begun talking? I get we need to sort this out etc but I wonder if it’s wise to keep poking whilst talks are happening ??

Reactions: 8
Those air sirens are so scary I would honstley be so scared. 😩 how they can even still be reporting I would be off
My husband had the news on SUPER loud yesterday and I was still in bed, they played a clip of the sirens going off in Ukraine and it woke me up. Thought it was coming from outside, it seemed to echo around the whole house.

I'm PMSing atm, so super emotional anyway but it genuinely scared the tit out of me. Was about to start gathering the kids into the basement. Needed a good cry after that.

I don't understand how they can stand there listening to them either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Iv been following this woman's updates, she lives there. She said the air raid sirens have gone off they've been told to stay inside and hide the best they can, they might loose Internet and stuff that's the next target. She was just letting everyone know 😔
Ive been following her too and just seen that update so sad :(

Reactions: 7
What did she say in the house of commons ?
Liz Truss has confirmed that a full asset freeze on all Russian banks will come into force “in days” as Russia continues its assault on Ukraine.
The foreign secretary’s statement came as transport secretary Grant Shapps today announced that all Russian vessels have been banned from British ports.

Speaking in the Commons on Monday afternoon, Truss vowed to “degrade the Russian economy and stopping it funding Putin’s war machine”.

Truss announced that two new pieces of sanctions legislation will be added to the UK’s wider package of economic deterrents.

The first is the introduction of new powers to prevent Russian banks from clearing payments in sterling.

Reactions: 10
I lived near a state hospital once they tested the alarms at the end of every month and even though nothing was wrong the sound gives you a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Reactions: 10
I don't agree with her openly saying it but do you really think Putin gives a shiny tit what she says? It's just an excuse don't fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just wonder is there any point in issuing sanctions every day, especially if they have actually begun talking? I get we need to sort this out etc but I wonder if it’s wise to keep poking whilst talks are happening ??
Because you can’t stop with the sanctions whilst innocent people are being bombed.

Also, sanctions will make it more difficult for Putin to fund the war for indefinite time.

Reactions: 15
I don't agree with her openly saying it but do you really think Putin gives a shiny tit what she says? It's just an excuse don't fall for it.
the sanctions wont do anything hes not going to back down

Reactions: 6
Putin has nits, pass it on

Edited to add I’ve just bleeping realised he has no hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.