Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

High tech here from Belarus (a lot of online discussion about what all the arrows mean)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is msm so desperate for nato to intervene when they MUST understand the consequences of that i must sound heartless i am not i am just genuinely curious lots of journlist asking about nato going out there to fight and protecting the skies ?
Because the Ukraine will be lost if NATO does not intervene.

As would be most other countries if they are being attacked by Russia and don't get any help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If this carries on they will have everyone out of the streets protesting that we are not going to war. .
Like its horriable i understand i had a cry this morning because i feel so awful we as a collective cant do much except what we can do but its like these people must know the consequences of us doing that i hope they keep their strict stance on it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Speaking about Lukashenko

Putin promised him he could be a Colonel (not even a generalship, just a colonel. He'd be outranked by that Norwegian penguin)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Scum, Utter, utter scum. Come at me with that both sides bull and I will be displeased.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Because the Ukraine will be lost if NATO does not intervene.

As would be most other countries if they are being attacked by Russia and don't get any help.
Ok so why not advocate for the non nato countries to go and fight ? It just makes no sense to me maybe i am missing somthing

Reactions: 8
Yes this! It seems to be the comments that are being said about being worried about ww3 and its frightening ect are getting told to get a grip ect.. it is frightening and it is scary and we are basically near ww3 in my opinion but no one should be shot down by saying how they feel or be scared to say how they feel in here ❤
Please don't misinterpret my comment. I said clearly we need to gain perspective and get a grip on that perspective...this wasn't an attack on an individual view - it was REGARDING the use of nuclear weapons. People are focusing too much on what Boris is saying in his speeches because they fear he is stoking the fire. In fact, other countries do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If this carries on they will have everyone out of the streets protesting that we are not going to war. .
I really hope you are wrong but there is a lot of hype and its only been a matter of days.

Reactions: 10
I think it was BBC news that had some commentator on who thinks that by the end of the week NATO will intervene and deploy troops on the grounds that the fighting takes place within Ukraine’s borders and doesn’t enter Russian or NATO territory but I have no idea how that would work.
News sources want you to worry, they want you to keep watching and to keep clicking. NATO genuinely can’t break their own rules, it’s just the news sensationalising it with “what if NATO does this”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see the man on the BBC news just now from the Lenny Henry institute of diversity having it out in a polite manner with the news anchor?

Reactions: 6
Ok so why not advocate for the non nato countries to go and fight ? It just makes no sense to me maybe i am missing somthing
Because they wouldn't have NATO protection either, although clearly they could help the Ukraine if they wanted to I guess.

But it would need the military forces of the NATO to stop Russia, these small countries just don't have sufficient military resources.

Reactions: 19
News sources want you to worry, they want you to keep watching and to keep clicking. NATO genuinely can’t break their own rules, it’s just the news sensationalising it with “what if NATO does this”
Alan can you please move in with me to keep me calm? 🙏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just wish for world peace. Why oh why can’t everyone see how beautiful the world is and that our time here is so short and make the most of it. Why can’t we share our resources, love the world and have joy. We have totally messed up with our whole way of life; the focus on money and status and material possessions. It’s so sad. 😢
I feel that we need to stop Putin. I would hope that if we were in the same situation that others would be there to help us. I feel the same for all the refugee crises all over the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been thinking this. There are plenty of other countries in the world.
The powerful ones belong to Nato. No other country will send their soldiers for someone else's fight in that way, they would be seen by Russia and puts them on the hit list. Put it this way if Scotland decided to invade England you wouldn't expect Ukraine to come and help.

Reactions: 20
Sorry, just need to talk about this. Saw some photos on instagram of Russian soldiers lying dead in the snow. That's the reality, it always is, some poor young guy sent off to die, what "advancement" did his sacrifice give for Mr Putin's plight? That was someone's son, and his parents, partner, friends likely don't even know he was in Ukraine let alone lying there in a place where only a short while ago he could have tread as any other civilian would.

It makes me angry seeing others say they want to volunteer to fight, as if more death is the answer to this. People here have a choice not to end up dead in the snow, what choice did those perished men have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lyse Doucet needs honouring for her journalistic integrity, not only for her reporting on this but all the other conflicts she has covered. She’s currently reporting via a bunker.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.