Ukraine Russia War #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering aloud - IF the jets that have been sent to Poland were piloted by ‘non Ukrainians’ and were used to stop the convoy heading for the northern border - who would know it was not Ukrainian pilots ? The military strategist said this morning that the roads are not very good, especially for tanks, so surely if they could just bomb the roads badly it could delay the arrival at the very least - even though they are assuming the convoy would not initially enter Ukraine but deploy in a semi circle type action along the border - has anything been said anywhere that Ukraine are not allowed to fight back into Russia from within their own borders?

Reactions: 4
If that's true, they're brave!

Belarus is basically a puppet of Russia, so it's not much different to Russian soldiers defecting to Ukraine.
There must be a lot of sympathisers there if they’re letting them gather or like you’ve said they’re brave to risk it.

Reactions: 9
Would there ever be a point of us helping if it ever got that bad ? Where Ukraine is nearly on its knees? I just feel so sad for them because they want to be apart of NATO. And I know we are already helping with weapons money ect but I just wish we could help

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel like big borris j
I agree with this too said it from the start I wish we could. Especially now putin seems to be upping his game and he's not gonna stop till he gets what he wants
Its wrong but there is no other alternative sadly of course people want to help but we help in the ways we can with aid and weapons without putting troops there

If Putin wanted to do this to be remembered in history, It's Zelensky everyone will talk about. It's him people will admire!
Zelensky has been very impressive, he knows he’s a marked man so I don’t know how he’s able to carry on so defiantly. God forbid if London was under attack you wouldn’t see Boris for dust.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Its wrong but there is no other alternative sadly of course people want to help but we help in the ways we can with aid and weapons without putting troops there
I know I see alot of people from the UK are going over to help I'm not sure how that is allowed either but seen people doing it

That’s a good point, my mum and dad are in their 60’s and are very blasé about it all. My mum keeps saying no one wants war it won’t happen.
The thing that gets me is no one thought he was going into Ukraine either so……
My mum, who is 69 in April, says the same thing. She remembers all this Russian posturing from the 50's/60's when she was a child.

Reactions: 14
They have stuck to their word and started blasting the Networks
7F0AFDC7-F5A5-4405-9DED-8CD25635C389.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Looks like they've taken out the TV operations.

ETA it's a building behind the tower. Looks like a pretty central and populated area of Kyiv though. I really wouldn't want to be up in my apartment block like those people filming it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If one NATO country decides to act and there’s retaliation from the Russians we’ll all be dragged into it
E33A3978-B385-402D-A547-FA8C47AD4784.jpeg
24C22D3B-B307-48E4-A8AC-A8FA68A9041C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
When I speak to people around me, no one seems arsed or scared about what’s going on. Does that make me totally irrational or them ignorant?
It is just the ostrich syndrome - if they don’t acknowledge it then it isn’t happening - burying their heads in the sand, and worse still not having any opinion, is just their way of believing that it doesn’t affect them.

Reactions: 14
It all seems so “old fashioned” from Russia, Take out the TV channels but they’ve got starlink courtesy of musk so they will still be communication. Journalists will still report but it will all be online now. It’s like he’s still stuck in the 80s.

Reactions: 17
“Former Labour Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott has mistakenly referred to Croatia instead of Ukraine on BBC Politics Live while discussing the Russian invasion. Ms Abbot began talking about Russian tanks rolling into Croatia before having to be corrected by the host.

Ms Abbott told Politics Live: "The Russian people and Russian politicians might wish in the end to have an associated settlement.

"I mean, one of the things that Putin has got wrong is he seemed to think that his tanks could roll into Croatia."

After being corrected, she continued: "Into Ukraine...and because a lot of the eastern provinces are Russian speaking, he wouldn't find it as hard as he has found it."

ffs 😡
Some one send her to the front line and use her as a human shield. How stupid can you get.

• Haha
I think it was BBC news that had some commentator on who thinks that by the end of the week NATO will intervene and deploy troops on the grounds that the fighting takes place within Ukraine’s borders and doesn’t enter Russian or NATO territory but I have no idea how that would work.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it was BBC news that had some commentator on who thinks that by the end of the week NATO will intervene and deploy troops on the grounds that the fighting takes place within Ukraine’s borders and doesn’t enter Russian or NATO territory but I have no idea how that would work.
Why is msm so desperate for nato to intervene when they MUST understand the consequences of that i must sound heartless i am not i am just genuinely curious lots of journlist asking about nato going out there to fight and protecting the skies ?

Reactions: 21
I have a question and it could well be a stupid one 😂 but I'm going to ask anyways... who is yo to say that all these people from the UK volunteers aren't part of a special task unit and helping but going in undercover? Yes I clearly watch to much saas bit just a thought of mines 😂

I have a question and it could well be a stupid one 😂 but I'm going to ask anyways... who is yo to say that all these people from the UK volunteers aren't part of a special task unit and helping but going in undercover? Yes I clearly watch to much saas bit just a thought of mines 😂
I've heard alot of people saying and talking about people travelling from the UK to Ukraine today

• Haha
Why is msm so desperate for nato to intervene when they MUST understand the consequences of that i must sound heartless i am not i am just genuinely curious lots of journlist asking about nato going out there to fight and protecting the skies ?
If this carries on they will have everyone out of the streets protesting that we are not going to war. .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.