Ukraine Russia War #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always know that this is Putin and his Cronies that are power crazy/greedy and want a war, most Russians do not!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The worrying thing is how it will escalate if he isn't winning. Without going nuclear there are still some awful things he can do as the heavy stuff is now arriving. I can't see him admitting defeat and calling it off now it's gone this far.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Always know that this is Putin and his Cronies that are power crazy/greedy and want a war, most Russians do not!!!
I'm Russian but I've lived in the UK for mostly all my life. Just spoke to a Russian I know and she said how awful the whole situation is and nearly started crying... So yes, I can say most Russians don't want anything to do with war.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm Russian but I've lived in the UK for mostly all my life. Just spoke to a Russian I know and she said how awful the whole situation is and nearly started crying... So yes, I can say most Russians don't want anything to do with war.
Well they should join the anti-war protests in Russia then.

Reactions: 8
The worrying thing is how it will escalate if he isn't winning. Without going nuclear there are still some awful things he can do as the heavy stuff is now arriving. I can't see him admitting defeat and calling it off now it's gone this far.

They’ll launch cyber warfare, that’s what will happen if he doesn’t blow us all up. I have friends in technology and they’re bracing themselves for what could be coming…

Reactions: 16
One of my friends is a nanny in Russia, has done it for years and loves it. She was due to come home yesterday for a month long visit but the family she nannies told her to take as much stuff as she can, just in case she can’t get back to Russia anytime soon. She packed as much as she could get to the airport and doesn’t know what will be happening next.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I appreciate Russia don't have free media but surely many people living in Russia have friends or relatives living around the world who are reporting back to them the truth? I am very uninformed on the Russian media I will admit but are there blocks on tiktok for example or are they able to access everything in the way we can and they presumably can access VPNs so can access normal media from outside of Russia. If they can then surely many Russians are opposed to this, it seems even the Russian military being sent in aren't too keen on it all..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd love to believe that most Russians don't want it. But many have either been indoctrinated with propaganda or think fondly of the soviet era.

I've no idea what his support is in Russia right now but it did rise to almost 80% approval the last time he grabbed land in Crimea so many do seem to support previous invasions.

Reactions: 19
What would cyber warfare look like? In simple terms.
They could put viruses ,malware , works into the computer systems and coding for infrastructure like power grids , nhs systems , banking

Last time they did it to nhs , they were done for 3 days electronically

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They could put viruses ,malware , works into the computer systems and coding for infrastructure like power grids , nhs systems , banking

Last time they did it to nhs , they were done for 3 days electronically
They are utter bastards, like China. Hacking etc

Reactions: 11
What would cyber warfare look like? In simple terms.
They would seek to break or disrupt vital digital infrastructure- a swift return to a pre-digital life. Examples (extreme lol)

- Banking systems disrupted. No-one can get £££ out- ATMs not working, online banking crashes etc. (Hope they wipe my bleeping mortgage records while they're there 🙏🙏)

- NHS systems. Imagine no one being able to access records.....

- Social media, emails, mobile phone networks,wi-fi....key systems down and we all go back to a localised world because duck all works.

- Travel- planes can't take off because traffic control is fucked. Trains and buses disrupted because timetambling and signalling all down.

It's doomsday but you get the idea....

In reality they'll probably just take Tik Tok and Insta down for a day and we'll all decide that Putin is a Tattler and does have a modicum of sense after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They would seek to break or disrupt vital digital infrastructure. Examples (extreme lol)

- Banking systems disrupted. No-one can get £££ out- ATMs not working, online banking crashes etc. (Hope they wipe my bleeping mortgage records while they're there 🙏🙏)

- NHS systems. Imagine no one being able to access records.....

- Social media, emails, mobile phone networks,wi-fi....key systems down and we all go back to a localised world because duck all works.

- Travel- planes can't take off because traffic control is fucked. Trains and buses disrupted because timetambling and signalling all down.

It's doomsday but you get the idea....

In reality they'll probably just take Tik Tok and Insta down for a day and we'll all decide that Putin is a Tattler and does have a modicum of sense after all.
Tic tok and instagram lolzzzz 😅😅😅😅

People rocking to-and-fro, shaky
Foaming at the mouth 😅😅😅😅😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tic tok and instagram lolzzzz 😅😅😅😅

People rocking to-and-fro, shaky
Foaming at the mouth 😅😅😅😅😛
Mate, if he's being advised properly with his apparent 'billions' in the bank, someone has surely told him that he just needs to take down social media and the entire western world will crumble in under 72 hrs 😜

[ P.S Humour is my coping mechanism #sorry]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.