Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
In all of the awfulness, there is something about the world uniting that actually warms my heart a bit. Plus the bravery of Ukraine refusing to be beaten.

After so much division, some unity. Just heartbreaking it's taken this to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 56

AlanBanan

VIP Member
No one is going to press a nuke, even if he decided to press one nuke, the rest of the world will nuke Russia to make an example of them. Also before he even came to making such a decision there would be a bullet between his eyes. There’s spies everywhere in Russia and the rest of the worlds agencies would know and would have him taken out.

Nuclear war is not gonna be a probability as it is no ones best interests even the elite, what’s the point in having all that money when you can’t enjoy it and have to spend the rest of your life in an underground bunker? Also, every powerful country have nukes. You can’t play such a game with nuclear weaponry.

So please don’t worry this will never come to nuclear war! Your anxiety is just getting the better of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone looking at their notifications list on Tattle and in between all the ones for this thread there’s some crappy influencer notification and you’re just thinking “god, she can twat off”….. just don’t care about influencers and their clothing hauls and their #ad etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Always know that this is Putin and his Cronies that are power crazy/greedy and want a war, most Russians do not!!!
I'm Russian but I've lived in the UK for mostly all my life. Just spoke to a Russian I know and she said how awful the whole situation is and nearly started crying... So yes, I can say most Russians don't want anything to do with war.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
It’s incredibly selfish to start advising people to start ‘prepping’ or buying extras. Read the room?

There’s families living in food poverty and your telling people to buy extra crap? They’ll be nothing left for those families if people started with this crap again.

Why not buy an extra thing for the food bank?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Yel

Chatty Member
If he seemed brighter I'd assume he was a parody of gen Z. These Ukrainian selfies 😵

273606471_4814106965292463_3785808815264675008_n.jpg
273677759_4814106935292466_1223071362088864640_n.jpg
😵

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Please be careful with your sources! Look at the accounts you share videos and content from. Some of the accounts with those videos purporting racism are obviously fake! Please stick to the big outlets. So many of these videos turned out to be fake and/or old.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Yel

Chatty Member
Without meaning to cause panic or anything… is it worth maybe getting a few supplies in case of potential war or disruption? I keep seeing “prepping” videos on Tiktok. Not sure if I’m going mad or if it’s a genuine thing I should look into doing?
No. Delete tiktok.

• Heart
  • Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220226-225143.png

Internet won't be going off in Ukraine , Starlink is satellite internet provided by Elon Musk. Great news

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220226-120938_Instagram.jpg

She is a member of Parliament in Ukraine, leader of the Golos Zmin party. I hope she gets to plant her daffodils, crocuses and tulips. 🌷

• Heart

justbeingnosy98

I don’t have any back up food or spare loo roll but I seem to buy a candle whenever I leave my house so I’m good on that front. May pass out from the aggressively vanilla scent though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

AlanBanan

VIP Member
It’s honestly making me cry how the entire world is standing by the Ukraine and helping them by any means possible. It makes me happy that there’s still some goodness and solidarity in the world

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
I was amazed at people posting once they were back online After FB collapsed overnight , saying " I haven't got a phone number for so and so and we were cut off" or " I haven't got their address" " I couldn't text them as I don't have their mobile number"
Doesn't anyone use pen and paper ? Or own an address book? 😅
My Russian friend, who incidentally has been protesting, messaged me and said write her number down as she may "disappear" from social media. She also said anyone who speaks out via social media has been threatened with arrest and also there's talk of the death sentence for speaking out against the government. She said she wants the world to know that Russian citizens don't want this and that they're not monsters. I told her that we know. What else could I say?

• Sad
  • Heart