Ukraine Russia War #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the majority of people understand the stress of having a child with ASD and eating is ... especially when stores restrict your buying purchases. I do.

I cannot help but think - as I watch the news - how many of these children with sensory issues, feeding issues, immunity issues, communication impairments have to leave the only home they have ever known ... and they don't understand.

My heart goes out to all the children and families - fleeing Ukraine - with special needs. They hold a special place in my heart.
Yup, especially as it's not a case of "when they're hungry, they will eat". My boy will eat ONE type of pizza, only available from one supermarket. This is all he will eat for dinner, every single day! During the early days of Covid when we weren't allowed to travel, and supermarket slots were non-existent it was awful. I do always have a week's worth of those in the freezer now 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve tried to stay reasonable calm about everything but the latest news of him putting deterrent forces has panicked me 😢. Can anyone explain what it means, is it that they’re more ready for use? Where do we think he would go for the Ukraine, here, us? I wish someone would just get rid of him.
Just a bit of an overwhelm moment. I don’t want to patronise you because I understand, and it is sad, scary, etc and we’re all traumatised from the last couple of years whether we acknowledge it or not. You’re not in any danger, nobody is threatening the UK and if they were we have so much defence to deal with it as has been mentioned above. Panicking only hurts you, it doesn’t change anything so try and take your mind off it. Don’t try and put yourself in the shoes of Ukrainian people, you can empathise without getting worked up. Dont catastrophise about what could or might happen, have a break from it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The reports of Belarus facilitating negotiations/talks between Ukraine and Russia is a bit suspicious tbh

Belarus is basically a puppet state for Russia, and I wonder if they're hoping Zelensky goes in person so something can go down?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yup, especially as it's not a case of "when they're hungry, they will eat". My boy will eat ONE type of pizza, only available from one supermarket. This is all he will eat for dinner, every single day! During the early days of Covid when we weren't allowed to travel, and supermarket slots were non-existent it was awful. I do always have a week's worth of those in the freezer now 🙈
this, but with Birdseye potato waffles 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im sure the situation is so much more scary for the NATO members right by Russia. Hold onto the fact that he doesn’t have any support from even his allies.

Reactions: 16
People are not saying do not go stock up extra bits if you feel you need too for certain situations ie having a child with sen needs trust me i know but just in general there really is no need to panick buy right now you should always have things like candles torches in case of an emergency anyway but please do not feel the need to panick buy right now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.