Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full respect and power to them! Their unity gives me shivers (in a good way)
If you think that’s good, you should see what the news presenter said to him on 6pm news - tore him to shreds and called him out on been a liar last week when he stated Putin wasn’t going to invade.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you think that’s good, you should see what the news presenter said to him on 6pm news - tore him to shreds and called him out on been a liar last week when he stated Putin wasn’t going to invade.
Ooh on RTE? If so, a video of an interview was shared with the news presenter giving him an absolute pasting - and quite rightly so. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! I can see why Ukrainians living in Ireland did more than just bare their teeth at him in his car!!

Reactions: 11
This made me cry ❤❤❤
Oh no !! Please don’t cry. Be strong.
I’ve been out for husbands birthday dinner tonight and we are both a bit flat. I asked him what he’d do in these situations and he can’t get his head around the idea of being told to stay and fight (as an untrained person) to fight against an army who are well trained ….. but I’m actually of the opinion I can’t be arsed to flee and would rather stay and fight. Anyway this is all immaterial for us here in the UK, but it’s really something I’ve been thinking today…. I’m so angry about this tit going on. I hope everyone is ok 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Landmarks have been lit up in support of the Ukrainian people from the Eiffel tower to the London eye

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Spoke too soon. There looks to be another one circling around Bistrita, Romania too.
Could they be carrying a satellite type device, trying to get information, statistics, visuals etc to pass onto Ukraine. I know countries are avoiding getting involved with the fighting, but maybe theres a loophole where they can pass on data. Also, they could be dropping off supplies, water, weapons, doctors etc but it’s strange that they’re just circling 🤔. Keep us posted.

Reactions: 13
That’s great for you, but not everyone on this thread is. On that basis you might want to point out that you were correcting my spelling on Akrotiri in Cyprus, and not Akrotiri in Santorini. 🙄
Erm don’t get why the tone? I just said I was familiar with it as I’m from Cyprus.

Reactions: 16
As much as people hate the Russian army I’m not sure how much these guys know what they’ve signed up for ,unless they’re radicalised to the cause ,he’s no more than a boy .
C3DBB0CD-72F2-484A-BC61-516963C4E043.jpeg
he's been captured and interrogated

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thankfully us Irish will always side with the oppressed and not take kindly to invasion and threats from entitled bullies and mad men.

As much as people hate the Russian army I’m not sure how much these guys know what they’ve signed up for ,unless they’re radicalised to the cause ,he’s no more than a boy .View attachment 1088261
It captures the reality of it all, children going out to war to feed the ego of over zealous and maniacal people who think that the people of their country are just fodder and can be used as bullet catchers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Heavy fighting going on for a while but I see they’re still focused on the power plants
1B1972EC-D6CA-46CF-B8AD-782B046FD28C.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Heavy fighting going on for a while but I see they’re still focused on the power plants View attachment 1088276
They know if they use nuclear weaponry theyre fucked and the rest of the world will point their nukes at them or Putin is having a bullet put in his head before he even thinks about it, so they’re trying another way to cause nuclear issues.

Reactions: 14
Thankfully us Irish will always side with the oppressed and not take kindly to invasion and threats from entitled bullies and mad men.

It captures the reality of it all, children going out to war to feed the ego of over zealous and maniacal people who think that the people of their country are just fodder and can be used as bullet catchers.
Absolutely ! I said earlier on the thread the British army were the same on the streets of the north .

They know if they use nuclear weaponry theyre fucked and the rest of the world will point their nukes at them or Putin is having a bullet put in his head before he even thinks about it, so they’re trying another way to cause nuclear issues.
These are normal power plants they're trying to destroy if people have no power or heat it's going to have a big impact if it carries on for days .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The fact that Russia tried to drag us and the UK into it ......bleeping cheek!!

Reactions: 6
Apologies to everyone. I usually like to read all posts and give an alert (like, Haha, wow etc) (people from the H&H threads will know I get an itchy finger and have to go back, even the sugars until recently, I am trying to control it).

Russia is limiting facebook access because the network is checking Kremlin backed media.

If Putin has a plan to blow up the nuclear power plants if foreign countries try to intervene wouldn't a lot of Russians perish. Or have they been digging nuclear bunks.

There is a couple from Aus that left yesterday to try and get their premature surrogate baby girl from Odemsa (sp?). I think this is being held by Russian troops or navy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.