Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
China has been preparing for war for years, especially if you read some newspapers. I think on the whole though most countries in one way or another prepare for wars, we aren’t a stable world

I really, really hope this is the case, but China has been preparing for a world war.

Reactions: 15
Agreed. They will teach us all a lesson in what it is to be a nation when this is over. We have forgotten what it is to be proud and patriotic. The older woman sweeping up singing her national anthem ❤
And it's called 'Glory and Freedom of Ukraine Has not yet Perished'

I have serious respect for everyone of them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Ukrainian Ambadassor in the UN at the minute "Your words have less value than a hole in a New York pretzel!" When they get born, do Ukrainians get an extra dose of stone cold big bollockness? (men and women)

I seriously have a huge crush on basically the whole country
He also said directly to his Russian counterpart “there’s no purgatory for war criminals, only hell”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leave it up to the Irish / Ukrainians to show them them the door 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just listening to Ukraine’s ambassador address the UN - he said a guy blew himself up on a bridge to destroy it so Russian tanks could not advance. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It's from reddit, but I'm too tired and my dyslexic brain can't spell, so here's Downing Street at the minute

Reactions: 7
To those here saying they don’t want to be a part of this world….. YOU are exactly what we need right now. Please don’t give up. I hear what you’re saying and I have been thinking the same today ……what is the point eh??? But we need all the lovely souls who feel with hearts so kind and loving to get the world through this. Hugs. This is a safe space 😊😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hamburg how strange 🤔. I wish the Germans would sink it whilst everyone is looking away ..
It was in Hamburg having repairs done. He clearly predicted what the sanctions imposed would possibly look like, so moved his £73 millions pound baby back to Russian waters, quick smart.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if it's been posted already but did anyone catch the RTE interview with the Russian ambassador to Ireland? It was a genuinely solid piece, I don’t think anyone’s looking for Russia’s perspective but seeing the ambassador put his foot in it on national television is only going to increase our solidarity with Ukraine. The anchor's facial expressions make me want to pay my TV licence; bold questioning and excellent rebuttals of what is ridiculous propaganda. duck Putin and his shills.

Reactions: 25
To those here saying they don’t want to be a part of this world….. YOU are exactly what we need right now. Please don’t give up. I hear what you’re saying and I have been thinking the same today ……what is the point eh??? But we need all the lovely souls who feel with hearts so kind and loving to get the world through this. Hugs. This is a safe space 😊😘
This made me cry ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a lovely comment. Thank you for your kind words. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can any of the people watching Flightradar tell me why the US Airforce plane has been circling around over Krakow for the last couple of hours? That’s the only military craft I can see on there at the moment. Thanks
Spoke too soon. There looks to be another one circling around Bistrita, Romania too.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it's been posted already but did anyone catch the RTE interview with the Russian ambassador to Ireland? It was a genuinely solid piece, I don’t think anyone’s looking for Russia’s perspective but seeing the ambassador put his foot in it on national television is only going to increase our solidarity with Ukraine. The anchor's facial expressions make me want to pay my TV licence; bold questioning and excellent rebuttals of what is ridiculous propaganda. duck Putin and his shills.

What a badass journalist! Not seen such boldness in journalism like that for a very long time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed. They will teach us all a lesson in what it is to be a nation when this is over. We have forgotten what it is to be proud and patriotic. The older woman sweeping up singing her national anthem ❤
I think we all became quite proud and patriotic at the early stages of covid. Granted some political I’ll decisions changed that over the 2 years, but don’t be so hard on yourselves. Each nation has its own merits and when faced with crisis our patriotism shines

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.