Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people have kids and wee heartbroken for them but I'm not a mum. I have pets, a dog and a cat. I live by myself and they are my bestfriends. Seeing people fleeing with their pets is what sets me off.
i understand completely how you feel, i keep hugging my cat, thinking about all the terrified animals there makes me cry 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to start a new thing but in the recap it said about Moldova declaring state of emergency is that because they too are under attack next?

Reactions: 5
This us where I’m worried. It’s clearly a well planned attack but is he ego not so big that he’d do it? I’m sure he’s got a nuclear bunker somewhere and he thinks he can restart the world as it’s leader!
He's a narcissistic sociopath for sure. But even those types don't want to spend years in a bunker waiting for radiation to disappear before he can resurface. He likes his luxury yaught and the other fine things in life. He's not very nice but still very selfish. Try not to worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree, if you’d have asked me a year ago who was gonna start the next war I would have put my house on Kim Jong-un

I think he is crazier than Putin (am now slowly re-thinking it)
I think KJU values his life, Putin's in self destruct mode. I wonder who'll get his billions .

Reactions: 6
My heart breaks for the poor Ukrainian people ☹ We should have armed their armed forces to the teeth weeks ago and any European country that is blocking further sanctions should be ashamed of themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He's a narcissistic sociopath for sure. But even those types don't want to spend years in a bunker waiting for radiation to disappear before he can resurface. He likes his luxury yaught and the other fine things in life. He's not very nice but still very selfish. Try not to worry ❤
His yacht was in Hamburg last week, made sure he got it safely back before launching the attack. Man has his priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Belarus is Russias little lap dog now , helping putin out with invading Ukraine & allowing Russian troops to stay there indefinitely, from now on.......

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yeah this is me. My 2 dogs would be with me to the end could never leave them. Seen someone take a cat carrier on the train and was happy haha
Thankfully Poland, Romania and Hungary have all removed pet passport restrictions for Ukrainian refugees.
The video of the girl holding a big chunky ginger cat and obviously trying to calm him totally broke me 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Belarus is Russias little lap dog now , helping putin out with invading Ukraine & allowing Russian troops to stay there indefinitely, from now on.......
They invaded through Belarus according to a Russian soldier they captured yesterday.

Reactions: 7
The Ukrainian Ambadassor in the UN at the minute "Your words have less value than a hole in a New York pretzel!" When they get born, do Ukrainians get an extra dose of stone cold big bollockness? (men and women)

I seriously have a huge crush on basically the whole country

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know people have kids and wee heartbroken for them but I'm not a mum. I have pets, a dog and a cat. I live by myself and they are my bestfriends. Seeing people fleeing with their pets is what sets me off.
I’m not a mum either, but I have Cats and live alone, they’re my world. It breaks my heart too, I couldn’t leave them If I couldn’t take them I’d end it for us all peacefully together xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First time posting in these threads but have been following religiously since yesterday. Everyone speaks/types so well and makes area that I don’t fully understand, much clearer. Just nice to read people echoing my own thoughts and feelings - oddly comforting.
The news has been on in our house 24/7 but it’s making my anxiety spiral, but then I hate myself for it because I think of those poor, poor bloody sods in Ukraine. My heart absolutely breaks for them. They have done nothing to deserve this. Their President is an extremely brave man. I can’t imagine what he is going through at the moment. It’s very easy to see leaders and not think of the ‘person.’ His kids are only 9 and 17 (??). What must they be going through. Terrifying.
I really think/hope Putin will be assassinated. Surely even those closest to him must now be questioning his sanity? I do not understand what his long term plan is? Even if he takes Kyiv, he can’t possibly hold it. So then what??
I feel almost guilty going to bed, in a warm house, with a roof over my head, food in my stomachs knowing I don’t have to worry about being woken up by air raid sirens. I was hugely stressing earlier about the amount my direct debit is going up by for my gas and electric and it just seems so trivial.
This world is so, so tit. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think Chinas abstention from the vote speaks volumes and you could assume they wouldn’t side with Russia against NATO
??
I really, really hope this is the case, but China has been preparing for a world war.

Reactions: 8
The Ukrainian Ambadassor in the UN at the minute "Your words have less value than a hole in a New York pretzel!" When they get born, do Ukrainians get an extra dose of stone cold big bollockness? (men and women)

I seriously have a huge crush on basically the whole country
Agreed. They will teach us all a lesson in what it is to be a nation when this is over. We have forgotten what it is to be proud and patriotic. The older woman sweeping up singing her national anthem ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.