Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hitting a oil tanker in Moldova (not a NATO member) and a neighbour to Ukraine backs up the theory that he won’t stop at Ukraine. He wants the Soviet Union back

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think tonight could be the worst of the fighting so far, I dread to think what I’ll wake up to in the morning.
I have huge respect for Zelenskky and hope he and his family can be kept safe, he is the number 1 target.
I think so too 💔 he's a brave man

Reactions: 15
Hitting a oil tanker in Moldova (not a NATO member) and a neighbour to Ukraine backs up the theory that he won’t stop at Ukraine. He wants the Soviet Union back
Do you know my mum said this to me tonight he won't stop at Ukraine and this is when we should worry!

Reactions: 11
Public service announcement.

stop reading the Daily Mail. 😐
Good to see China absconding from openly supporting Russia. One positive at least.

Reactions: 31
Zel just tweeted

I am grateful to all members of the UN Security Council - 🇦🇱 🇧🇷 🇫🇷 🇬🇦 🇬🇭 🇮🇪 🇰🇪 🇲🇽 🇳🇴 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 , who voted to stop the treacherous attack 🇷🇺 on 🇺🇦 and the Statute 🇺🇳 . The veto of the Russian Federation is a bloodstain on its plate in the Security Council, the map of Europe and 🌎 . The anti-war coalition must act immediately!

Reactions: 24

I really think the earlier Daenerys Targaryen comparison is spot on. And yeah he wants the union back. Don't forget that's his routes. He is former kgb agent

Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just read, and please correct me if I’m wrong… the tanker off Moldova is Ukrainian owned but Russian crew.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts sending the odd missile to non NATO countries the next few days, I don’t think that Moldova one will be a one off, he’s used it as a warning shot. He’s telling them they’re next isn’t he?

Reactions: 13
Zel just tweeted

I am grateful to all members of the UN Security Council - 🇦🇱 🇧🇷 🇫🇷 🇬🇦 🇬🇭 🇮🇪 🇰🇪 🇲🇽 🇳🇴 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 , who voted to stop the treacherous attack 🇷🇺 on 🇺🇦 and the Statute 🇺🇳 . The veto of the Russian Federation is a bloodstain on its plate in the Security Council, the map of Europe and 🌎 . The anti-war coalition must act immediately!
thing is, when your enemy has a nuclear weapon, you know you’re never going to win,
So what’s it going to take to stop him if they don’t do it from within. He knows he has the winning hand

• Sad
I will not sleep tonight, its sounds so silly but I feel so guilty here I am having a safe home and a good night's sleep and those poor people terrified. I'm so invested in this and I can't believe it's happening in 2022. Peace not war please
This is why I can’t stop looking. I feel incredibly privileged atm and the least I can do is not switch off and turn a blind eye to it. I’m just trying to find somewhere to donate too.

Reactions: 18
This is why I can’t stop looking. I feel incredibly privileged atm and the least I can do is not switch off and turn a blind eye to it. I’m just trying to find somewhere to donate too.
British Red Cross, I've already donated through their Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 12
makes me feel sick sitting here in my warm house

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thing is, when your enemy has a nuclear weapon, you know you’re never going to win,
So what’s it going to take to stop him if they don’t do it from within. He knows he has the winning hand
Yes. Although people are saying he’s a madman, he’s not really known for impulsivity or impatience. Vile though he clearly is. So this will be a calculated move on his part that he thinks he will get away with imo.

Reactions: 14
One of his pals should just shoot him in the head. Couldn't pay me enough to rim the delusion bald man

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts sending the odd missile to non NATO countries the next few days, I don’t think that Moldova one will be a one off, he’s used it as a warning shot. He’s telling them they’re next isn’t he?
It's all ao worrying isn't it and I keep thinking what if he attacks a NATO country I know he probably won't but I keep thinking what if

He is just too far in to back down, he never expected Ukraine to put up this fight.

Reactions: 19
Places to donate if people wish to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.