Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russian foreign minister claims Ukraine are using genocide against their own people 🙄
Giving a lot of time to a Chinese journalist and shutting the rest up, I think he said something like if Ukraine has taken your manners away that's a reflection on them, said to a journalist who tried to question what was being said. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The mayor of Kyiv is Vitali Klitscko, he's 6'7" and the former heavyweight boxer known as Dr Ironfist. I'd like to put Putin in a room with him for 10 minutes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At this point how are people still saying they like Putin? MSM is portraying his as the evil one? It’s all propoganda? Nothing in the news is to be believed? The timing of it right after Covid-19 is dodgy. Lord give me strength, what next? All the people we are seeing on the news dying and fleeing are crisis actors? 😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Dropping rockets on residential areas 🙁
C36C72F5-5DE7-4AB8-BBE9-EA090163BCFA.jpeg

At this point how are people still saying they like Putin? MSM is portraying his as the evil one? It’s all propoganda? Nothing in the news is to be believed? The timing of it right after Covid-19 is dodgy. Lord give me strength, what next? All the people we are seeing on the news dying and fleeing are crisis actors? 😩
Where has this been said?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s interesting how if it’s something to do with Palestine or Black Lives Matter the influencers and celebrities are all over it, posting in solidarity but I’ve noticed with other causes, such as this and earlier in the year the rise in anti semitism, they were all quiet.
Is it more socially acceptable to post about the previous two than others? I’ve noticed that AOC, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush and Jamaal Bowman who are often very vocal on these sort of issues have not posted about Ukraine.
I just posted something similar in another thread and was told I was wrong. But its very clear in my feeds, the usual outraged brigade are silent

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To anyone interested, the FT is holding a webinar at 1pm (GMT), one of the speakers is Arseniy Yatsenyuk - Prime Minister of Ukraine (2014-2016), Chairman of Kyiv Security Forum and Founder of Open Ukraine Foundation.

6FB0500D-33B6-47F1-A550-EC052994E9D3.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why do you want to see them posting about it? They are uneducated, money grabbing idiots! All of them! They will mention it when they think it'll bring an audience to their page. It boils my blood to see any of them mentioning stuff like this! Fake sadness, to draw in an audience! No thank you!! None of them are educated enough to share anything about it!

Shocking sad to see all this unfolding before our eyes. And so close to home! This is stuff we read about in history books, not witness! 😥
I agree they shouldnt post stuff, but they do and when they post about every other little thing they bloody should be posting about this. Are people in denial or ignorant about how dangerous this situation could be for all of us.

Reactions: 9
Any news on SWIFT? Although I feel Putin and the oligarchs will be funnelling money into China.

South Korea announcing sanctions now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the defence secretary says that Russia’s Day One mission failed and they have lost 450 troops.
Just watching the footage on Sky News of the monumental amount of tanks they’ve sent in, I don’t think Ukraine will be able to defend themselves against that 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.