Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how many of you are praising Trump. That orange traitor was at the beck and call of Putin his entire presidency. The reason for Trumps first impeachment was because he withheld 400 million dollars of aid to Ukraine because Zelenskiy wouldn’t dig up dirt on Biden.

Earlier this week Trump said Putin was “savvy” and “genius” for invading Ukraine.

Trump is a propaganda mouthpiece for Vladimir Putin.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I cannot believe how many of you are praising Trump. That orange traitor was at the beck and call of Putin his entire presidency. The reason for Trumps first impeachment was because he withheld 400 million dollars of aid to Ukraine because Zelenskiy wouldn’t dig up dirt on Biden.

Earlier this week Trump said Putin was “savvy” and “genius” for invading Ukraine.

Sorry but from my armchair perspective, Trump doesn’t give a tit about America or Americans. He’s a wannabe dictator himself. He wants to be Putin. Edit: I’m responding to the poster who was talking about Trump being about ‘America first’ I’m in agreement with @CheshireLove

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget that this war has already been going on for 8 years with thousands and thousands dead. Famous people didn’t care then so why would they now? Then again if you’re referring to celebrities from neighbouring countries, then I’m not sure how we would know what help they have offered.
Actually scrap that, I just saw an actress with a whole trunk of stuff to donate. Selfishly I want to see more of this so I feel better 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget that this war has already been going on for 8 years with thousands and thousands dead. Famous people didn’t care then so why would they now? Then again if you’re referring to celebrities from neighbouring countries, then I’m not sure how we would know what help they have offered.
Ah yes Woke Celebrities.

Lewis Hamilton and his jokey mate Vlad.

And yes I know numerous western politicians have shook hands with Putin. That is their job. What’s Hamilton’s excuse this time?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1088543

View attachment 1088544

Way to make friends and influence people...oops.

View attachment 1088535

If I could react to your post numerous times, I would. I'd written a response which I deleted because not only do I loathe bullies and megalomaniacs but I have blood ties to the land so am aware I'm a tad on the biased side (I do my best to be impartial but it doesn't always work). So thank you!
NorthernValkyrie were the ships destroyed, were there any survivors. I hadn't heard about them.

Reactions: 4
Hmm I don’t know about Zelensky. He comes across as radicalised in his recent videos. I really don’t think there is any glory in war. I don’t think writing off his wife and kids to a certain death and forcing his people to fight in the name of a country is admirable at all.
What choice did he have though? Sadly I don’t think he’s going to survive this and has probably accepted his fate and so he would rather die with a gun in his hand defending his country. If he was to flee it would break the morale of the men out fighting and would send a signal that Ukraine has all but surrendered. I know it’s like David and Goliath stuff but Ukraine are somehow holding their own, I guess Putin thought they’d roll over and he’d have a puppet leader installed in government by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

And yet the invasion of the Ukraine seems to have occurred under Biden’s watch. When surely the optimum time to do it was when Putin apparently owned the American president.

So either Putin is completely stupid, or that statement above is complete preposterous bullshit.

Who would win if it was Nato vs Russia?
If it went nuclear? No one.

Reactions: 18
And yet the invasion of the Ukraine seems to have occurred under Biden’s watch. When surely the optimum time to do it was when Putin apparently owned the American president.

So either Putin is completely stupid, or that statement above is complete preposterous bullshit.

If it went nuclear? No one.
How can you be saying that this has happened ‘under Biden’s watch’? That’s incidental. I’m pretty sure that Putin will have planned this for a long time. He’s not known for impulsivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can you be saying that this has happened ‘under Biden’s watch’? That’s incidental. I’m pretty sure that Putin will have planned this for a long time. He’s not known for impulsivity.
If you are pretty sure that he has been planning this a long time then the roots lie in the Annexation of the Crimea in 2014 at which point the American president was Barack Obama. I see no further aggressive moves during the Trump presidency. And a further full scale invasion under the Biden presidency. Which of these statements are not facts?

Reactions: 12
NorthernValkyrie were the ships destroyed, were there any survivors. I hadn't heard about them.
The report I nabbed came from the rolling stream of AU's ABC, it doesn't seem to be 'big' news.
There have been a few injuries, no reported deaths from what I've read:
(naval agency referenced below is Moldova)

1645864651940.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The report I nabbed came from the rolling stream of AU's ABC, it doesn't seem to be 'big' news.
There have been a few injuries, no reported deaths from what I've read:
(naval agency referenced below is Moldova)

View attachment 1088579
I don't understand the point of attacking ships with Russian crews. It isn't going to make the Russians any more likely to support Putin and surely would even turn supporters against him? What's the point?

Reactions: 7
I read that putin will deploy thermobaric rockets which is terrifying (read it in the Telegraph)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As both are former Soviet countries, the propaganda from each side is very strong in this war. Russia speaks for itself, but I doubt a lot of the information from the Kyiv Independent is accurate either. 3,500 Russians dead already? The Russia-Afghan war lasted 10 years and saw 15,000 Russians soldiers killed. Surely they can't have lost 3,500 in 2 days?

It's proving difficult to get an accurate picture of what is going on, other than Ukraine seems to be putting up a good fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If you are pretty sure that he has been planning this a long time then the roots lie in the Annexation of the Crimea in 2014 at which point the American president was Barack Obama. I see no further aggressive moves during the Trump presidency. And a further full scale invasion under the Biden presidency. Which of these statements are not facts?
Anyone ever heard that trending tiktok sound that’s like “Is this play about us?!”. That’s what these comments about America’s presidents sound like. Mr Cheeto was not some miracle man who kept Putin in line ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Obama put sanctions immediately on Russia for the annexation of Crimea. Trump took those away. Trump cleared the path for Putin. Trump also then said that Crimea belongs to Russia.

Trump had the US military abandon bases in Syria. The Russians took them right away.

The two men behind Yanukovych’s (Russian puppet) Presidency campaign were Paul Manafort and Rick Gates - who went on to be Trumps campaign manager and deputy campaign manager.

The entire Trump family and campaign and associates STINK of Russian corruption.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.