Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens if Ukraine succeed in fighting the Russian’s off and Putin doesn’t get what he wants? How would an angry, shamed, embarrassed, little man - that’s possibly losing his marbles, react? 😳
I fear he would go more loony I keep praying someone puts a bullet in him.

Reactions: 19
Devils advocate but Imagine if there was no conscription in WW2 , we would have been taken over and occupied unfortunately it is needed sometimes but not in this situation.
I’m not gonna lie, I’d rather the country get taken over than be conscripted.
Most people probably aren’t as selfish as me though!

Reactions: 9
What happens if Ukraine succeed in fighting the Russian’s off and Putin doesn’t get what he wants? How would an angry, shamed, embarrassed, little man - that’s possibly losing his marbles, react? 😳
I think he'd top himself ,he'll never be captured alive.

Reactions: 11
I fear he would go more loony I keep praying someone puts a bullet in him.
I fear the same, if he doesn’t get what he wants with Ukraine will he drop a nuke on them? A week or two ago I would of said no, but after the past few days I wouldn’t put anything past him

Reactions: 11
Yeah but if a repressive regime starts taking over the rest of the world with a horrible agenda like the Nazis where are you going to go ? There's no where safe space to take refuge as it's been taken over. Sometimes there's no choice but to fight as life would be tit under the occupiers.

• Heart
Yeah but if a repressive regime starts taking over the rest of the world with a horrible agenda like the Nazis where are you going to go ? There's no where safe space to take refuge as it's been taken over. Sometimes there's no choice but to fight as life would be tit under the occupiers.
I’d literally rather end my own life than take the life of another, whether they are the “enemy” or not

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yeah, it would be a long and bloody fight if they're not captured. Can't see them holding them off for long and then their lives will really be hell 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’d literally rather end my own life than take the life of another, whether they are the “enemy” or not
I get that but if someone's pointing their gun at you and you have a gun the survival instinct would kick in .

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think we should be more quiet in the press about sending help to Ukraine, I fear this is just winding putin up. But I don’t know the best way to approach a complete madman in charge of deadly weapons

Reactions: 9
This is awful
Is it these
“Vladimir Putin has stoked fears after warning that 'unparalleled' hypersonic missiles are ready for action.

Experts have claimed that he could deploy an arsenal of devastating weapons in his full-scale attack on Ukraine

This includes a number of thermobaric weapons that launch a barrage of fuel-air explosive warheads that can 'melt' an opposing army.

The TOS-1 "Buratino" and TOS-1A "Solntsepek" are seen as some of the more dangerous weapons on the modern-day battlefield.”

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s so easy for any of us to sit here and say we would get involved in fighting a war when the reality is none of us have been trained for one and most humans freeze when handed a gun despite believing they could use one.
We are risking returning to WW2 jingoism thinking there is glory in (voluntary) fighting, I’m already seeing the propaganda everywhere.

At this point how are people still saying they like Putin? MSM is portraying his as the evil one? It’s all propoganda? Nothing in the news is to be believed? The timing of it right after Covid-19 is dodgy. Lord give me strength, what next? All the people we are seeing on the news dying and fleeing are crisis actors? 😩
There are some people who are so wedded to the 'West is evil' narrative, without really knowing why that when their simple ' good vs evil outlook is threatened they don't really know what to think. It can't be wrong for The US to go into Iraq and Afghanistan but perfectly fine for Russia to go into Ukraine but somehow it has to be, because its not ' western imperialists' who are the aggressors.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.