Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that was reported years ago but he looks pretty strong to me and healthier than Boris and Biden 🙈
Good point, I think he leads a far healthier lifestyle than Boozy Boris, and Biden does seem a tad forgetful and he is getting oon.

We shouldn't be seeing this in 2022, but what a heroic and brave thing to do for your country❤ RIP. think Putin underestimated the Ukrainian soldiers

View attachment 1087141
Such a sweet little face, I am tearful and it takes a lot to do that to me.

He opposes everything he believes in, eg democracy.
Apologies, he opposes everything It (ie Nato)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Estonia is sending aid to Ukraine and a friend who lives in Estonia says that the tension is palpable. With Putin at the wheel, I wouldn't even want to play Mario Kart. I don't blame them, or anyone, for not being able to draw lines or set up expectations at this point. The man is a murderer and devoid of compassion, just like all the other dictators in the world.
There is already a big NATO presence in Estonia and more UK troops being sent today.. if Putin does go to Estonia that would be huge 😬

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Putins words will have an impact on Ukrainian citizens 🤔 it would get inside anyones heads. They've been threatening Ukrainian soldiers with this type of psychology for ages.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There is already a big NATO presence in Estonia and more UK troops being sent today.. if Putin does go to Estonia that would be huge 😬
NATO has troops in a few countries now. Some Lithuanian minister has called for a permanent NATO presence in the country, or so I read yesterday

Really, the issue is that Putin may turn around in a few years time, possibly when NATO is no longer there because things have potentially settled down, and decide to start annexing some border regions or launch a full-scale invasion. At the same time, it seems that they want to split Ukraine rather than fully take over it, so taking full control of Ukraine may remain the big thing for the next few years

• Heart
i think the most we can hope for with sanctions from so many countries is that they become severe enough to impact the people who are currently supporting putin politically and financially. if them and the russian people are hard done by enough and see through the propaganda machine / putin as the reason why, fingers crossed they turn on him

I don't understand what they're saying about Finland and Sweden, is it because Finland offered aid to Russia? I'm a bit stoopid.
Edit Ukraine. Seriously stoopid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In the hope of providing some light relief am I alone in thinking President Zelensky is a bit dishy? Certainly when you see him next to Bojo.
I’ve been saying this today, quite fancy him! Lol
And seeing the way he’s been speaking about everything just makes me warm to him even more

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the hope of providing some light relief am I alone in thinking President Zelensky is a bit dishy? Certainly when you see him next to Bojo.
I reckon any man might have a chance of looking slightly dishy next to Bojo tbh. Obvs not Putin tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed, especially in his khaki fleece 😬

Edit: reading back it sounds like I’m being sarcy - I’m not I just really fancy men in uniform hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.