Ukraine Russia War #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to love this bit

"I can’t be a man without looking after my woman"

Bet his wife laughed as well
Ahhh. He sees himself as a “real” man looking after “his” woman. Who happens to be isolated from her family, alone in a strange country, younger than him, and now requires “constant care”.

So many red flags there it looks like a Chinese national rally…..

On a lighter note. How the hell did Russia run out of potatoes?

it’s literally the only plant that grows in parts of that country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This has led me down a bit of a rabbit hole on seed potato economics
"We live on an island built on coal and surrounded by seas full of fish. It's takes a rare organisational genius to run short of both"

- Nye Bevan, 1945

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"We live on an island built on coal and surrounded by seas full of fish. It's takes a rare organisational genius to run short of both"

- Nye Bevan, 1945
And a decade later we had the Clean Air Act!
(I realise that's not the point but I think shows that an easy looking answer can turn out to be badly complicated)

Reactions: 3

Despite the rumours of clarifying the sanctions to allow goods to pass to Kaliningrad nothing has yet officially been stated

Russia and Belarus seem to have made some low level threats in the meantime. Also cyberattacks apparently

Reactions: 2

Despite the rumours of clarifying the sanctions to allow goods to pass to Kaliningrad nothing has yet officially been stated

Russia and Belarus seem to have made some low level threats in the meantime. Also cyberattacks apparently
Typical of those bastards, cyber attacks, etc 😡

A glimmer of hope.

"Navigating these issues is the main aim of talks taking place in Istanbul on Wednesday, with delegations from Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and the United Nations trying to find a way through."

Not sure if that's Wednesday today or next week but progress is progress, and hopefully in a forward direction.

Reactions: 4
The 12 long range weapons seem to be quite effective. I wonder if stuff to take out boats will be arriving soon? Surely the blockade in the black sea is sitting ducks once modern tech is ready to be used?

Reactions: 5

Loads of points to make after reading that......

1) It's his fault he's known because he went to the press.
2) How is he skint if he's been selling his story regularly to the media?
3) If he's been earning £2,000 a week where are his savings for a rainy day as it is now for him with no jobs coming in?
4) His business is poor if he was reliant so much on work from the NHS as you can't rely on just one place.

3) If he's been earning £2,000 a week where are his savings for a rainy day as it is now for him with no jobs coming in?
4) His business is poor if he was reliant so much on work from the NHS as you can't rely on just one place.
I think he is angling to get a reality show tbh

Reactions: 1

Omg been looking for this to be mentioned somewhere on tattle! Almost made a thread haha
WHY does the DM keep going on about this story??? Absolutely bizarre

• Sick

He’s got a rap track all about the relationship

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
.... I see that the Arab UAE ( and Israeli " Holiday Agents' ) didn't waste any time in securing Ukrainian refugees for being press-ganged into sex trafficking slavery ( from Moldova as well)

• Sad
  • Sad
  • Sick
EU slowly edging away from reliance on Russian gas, just as Gazprom has said they may accidentally due to unforeseen circumstances be totally randomly unable to restore supplies to previous levels for completely unknown reasons (etc).

Putin off to Iran (supplying drones to Russia) , to meet Türkiye* (supplying drones to Ukraine) and talk about Syria, Ukraine...
With possible further progress on grain shipments including UN supported Turkish inspections of ships.

* updated name as they are now using at the UN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.