Ukraine Russia War #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky them while the rest of us “burns “
I guess Zara leaving and Facebook withdrawing didn't leave the desired economic devastation.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the West's obsession with having nice things and selfies isn't mirrored in other parts of the world?

Reactions: 7
I guess Zara leaving and Facebook withdrawing didn't leave the desired economic devastation.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the West's obsession with having nice things and selfies isn't mirrored in other parts of the world?
More practically minded ? Putin will never be welcomed back to the fold will he make us suffer come winter ...

Reactions: 3
That's a good possibility . I see the UK don't have enough troops if they were to enter into war best get the wooden rifles into practice too.
Maybe but a lot of the public would pick up arms to help fight and then you have a lot of the commonwealth who are supportive and who's citizens would pick up arms without being asked

Reactions: 2
Maybe but a lot of the public would pick up arms to help fight and then you have a lot of the commonwealth who are supportive and who's citizens would pick up arms without being asked
Probably come down to conscription , let's hope Truss doesn't mess up commonwealth realations if she's elected.

Reactions: 1
Reading a few posts above I'm beginning to wonder how we as a nation survived before the advent of gas central heating?

I'm slightly old fashioned I'm afraid. If I'm cold I put on a jumper and move about to keep warm. Might even dig out a blanket.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reading a few posts above I'm beginning to wonder how we as a nation survived before the advent of gas central heating?

I'm slightly old fashioned I'm afraid. If I'm cold I put on a jumper and move about to keep warm. Might even dig out a blanket.
That’s when open fires were a thing we could even boil a kettle and toast bread, the Gov have saw them off much to the annoyance of a lot of people .

Reactions: 4
The UK will be fine as we don't use Russian gas. . The Eu will struggle though until alternative supplies are in place

Reactions: 3
Just watched a TV piece on the famine and drought in Somalia. Not a single mention of the impact of the war in Ukraine on grain supplies or the relationship with Russia!

So sick of the lack of decent journalism.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.