Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a top notch psychopath. Definitely going down in the history books with all the bad guys, he thinks he's doing all this for God and Russia :sick:

Reactions: 15
My mum said that Putin doesn't want war etc. She's been saying this for ages. And back then I wasn't listening to what is going on enough to disagree, so I silently agreed. Now I realised that she said this, and still is saying there is no war, because she knows if she admitted it it would break her. My mum is Polish and war is not a stranger. She grew up after ww2, in the dumps of war, and she chooses ignorance over the truth and I can't blame her at all. I hate this world,and it's made up bloody borders! Humans have gone too far and I also hate them for it!

Sometimes I wish that humans disappeared from Earth and Earth would be a better place. I started feeling like this after I became a full time dog rescuer and I'd see human's monstrosity in a lot cases. I wish a comet would hit us right now and disappear once for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And are we only involved because we are in nato ? If we were not in nato would be not be involved ?

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I wish that humans disappeared from Earth and Earth would be a better place. I started feeling like this after I became a full time dog rescuer and I'd see human's monstrosity in a lot cases. I wish a comet would hit us right now and disappear once for all.
No women need to rule the world it would be a much more peaceful but bitchy world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am very nervous about this. Russia has so much influence in the UK already. It really has reminiscences of what we were told about the beginnings of WW2 for me. Do we know how the Russian people feel?
After Putin annexed Crimea his popularity went up. This feels more large scale than that though.

I have relatives in Eastern Europe. Not feeling great today. NATO has its fair share of screw ups but you cannot blame eastern europeans to have joined it with a neighbour like Russia.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Off thread but I have been watching the series life after humans - its very good and shows how the animals and plants reclaim the earth -

I know Trump isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but TBH I think he would have been really useful/good at dealing with Putin - he was always for building relationships and it did seem to make the world feel a little safer for a while IMO 🤔

Reactions: 13
And are we only involved because we are in nato ? If we were not in nato would be not be involved ?
The past 2 world wars have started in Europe it's historically a bloody region we need to be involved and try to resolve this. It's not going away, the land grrabbing will carry on.

Reactions: 8
Do those journalists not need to get out of Kyiv?
They're just hours away.
I presume they stick to areas that are full of press so the risk is far lower than civilians. For weeks they've been going out with cars or jackets with PRESS printed on them.

I remember with Afghanistan they only left when they were forced to on the last planes out of there.

Reactions: 9
Off thread but I have been watching the series life after humans - its very good and shows how the animals and plants reclaim the earth -

I know Trump isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but TBH I think he would have been a really good at dealing with Putin - he was always for building relationships and it did seem to make the world feel a little safer for a while IMO 🤔
Trump did seem to handle Putin.
I've always thought to deal with a bastard you need a bigger bastard.
Not casting aspersions on the current potus, you understand 🙊

Reactions: 12
What a weird world we live in. I am a Trump supporter, even though I've never been in America, I quite enjoyed watching him. I live in the UK. I am more Conservative, though I hate the UK conservatives if that makes sense. There's a difference between US and UK politics. Anyway, everyone in UK called me a "racist" just because I said I liked Trump, definitely more than I like Biden. And now look. Trump had Putin under control somewhat. Same with North Korean leader. Keep your friends close and enemies closer. Trump knew what's up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If the Russian people aren't happy with what their Moonhead president is doing they need to stand up and express that to their gov't.

Interesting video to watch:
Can you summarise? Jonny Harris ex Vox guy has done some questionable sponsored videos. And this video is sponsored by better help, so I won't be giving it a click.

Reactions: 3
Trump did seem to handle Putin.
I've always thought to deal with a bastard you need a bigger bastard.
Not casting aspersions on the current potus, you understand 🙊
It's because Trump was deemed as unstable and hotheaded Putin couldnt predict how he would respond.

Reactions: 8
Protesters are outside Downing Street now on GB News

eta
Military convoy seen patrolling the streets of Kyiv in Ukraine.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.