UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you know very well that asylum seekers do stay in other European countries, in some cases in greater numbers than the UK but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant. There's also a separate thread for this kind of nonsense so can we not transfer it to this one?

Reactions: 7
Here you are Happy

Reactions: 1
Bleuccch. Isn’t this because Sunak has apparently given the green light to his honours list and she’s going into the House of Lords for services to Johnson’s johnson?
He’s looking after the party people

Reactions: 1
dorries standing down as a fuck you to sunak i think. not on honours list to avoid by-election, so resigns to trigger one anyway.

rees-mogg gets a knighthood and he's making patel a dame??? fuck right off

Reactions: 4
Don’t think he’d be topping it after his fallout with Princess Nut Nut

Reactions: 2
Mogg getting a knighthood is almost certaintly the epitome of his life. He's just such a social climber I am sure a title has him thrilled.

To quote Come dine with me, 'What a sad little life Jacob'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jesus wept. Sir Michael Fabricunt? Seriously?
Honestly. What's the FUCKING POINT. The point of EVERY FUCKING THING. I'm at the point now, having worked hard and led a clean life to become a career criminal. Fuck it. Fuck 'em all.

Reactions: 6
Honestly. What's the FUCKING POINT. The point of EVERY FUCKING THING. I'm at the point now, having worked hard and led a clean life to become a career criminal. Fuck it. Fuck 'em all.
Im guessing now wouldn’t be a good time to introduce the fragrant and stylish Dame Andrea Jenkyns.

I can’t disagree with a single thing you said. I’ve never understood why working class people vote Tory and I never will.
I’m sure someone will be along soon to point out how much worse things would be under Starmer and that Angela Rayner bought some earphones.
If you need a getaway driver I’m your woman.

Reactions: 5
Career criminals are now headhunted by the Home Office. Suella needs some fresh ideas and strategies.
---
Re career criminals..Boris is standing down as an MP

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.