UK General Election 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Rishi inevitably fucks off to California who will head up the Cons do you think? I heard Suella Braverman on Twitter but some people I spoke with today said they think it will Penny Mourdant.
I put a fiver on Robert Jenrick, at 14 to 1, the other week. He's the kind of slimy used car salesman type who they will see as being a way back, and he's also pretty likely to keep his seat.

Reactions: 6
I'm not watching any of the debates. There is absolutely nothing Rishi can say at this stage that will make me vote for him. I've had 5 years of an absolute tit show to help me form my opinion.
I've avoided all debates and will continue to do so as they are a total waste of time. Questions are never answered, voters are never treated with anything other than contempt and patronised. Same old, same old.

Reactions: 6
Penny's been better briefed on labour's gappy budget today. Angela is just repeatedly retorting with unhelpful ButWhatAboutTheToriesThough rather than answering anything. Nigel has a good head for quoting figures, but I've no idea if they're true or not. The rest are just there to attack Penny and Angela.

Reactions: 8
Penny's been better briefed on labour's gappy budget today. Angela is just repeatedly retorting with unhelpful ButWhatAboutTheToriesThough rather than answering anything. Nigel has a good head for quoting figures, but I've no idea if they're true or not. The rest are just there to attack Penny and Angela.
Nigel's answer to everything is "the population is exploding".

Reactions: 3
At what point does Angela take her massive heels off and just proper lose her temper into Penny's head with them. She always comes across to me as having been recently media trained within an inch of her life, and desperately wants to kick off but has been lobotomised or hypnotised to do her best to just keep smiling angelicly whatever. I still reckon she is ready to snap at any moment.

Keeps going on about having an "industrial strategy" but absolutely cannot seem to say what that means? Just "But The Tories!" every.single.time.

Penny's starting to get rattled and is back to her annoying "just shout at Angela" character but at least she is trying to get some answers out of her.

Reactions: 10
Didn't know there was another debate tonight. Glad my baby Stephen Flynn is on it again :love:

Reactions: 1
I maintain that people are harsh on Angela Rayner because they are snobby about her accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I put a bet on Liz Truss & Gavin Williamson both to lose their seats.
7/1

David Cameron @ 10/1 to be next permanent leader after Sunak, interesting.

Reactions: 2
Theres another 90 minute one on ITV tonight. I'll try again to catch it unless it's that woman moderating who did the last ITV one. She was dire/couldn't control a bucket of water.
To be fair a bucket of water is quite difficult to control

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Urghhh Angela Rayner winds me up. I’ve tried to like her but I just can’t. I’m from near where she is from and she just does herself no favours with her accent and poor grammar 😫 think tonight is the most professional I’ve ever seen her look, she usually looks like she’s about to go out clubbing about 20 years ago.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nigel now in 2nd place according to Yougov ... overtaken Rishi Soonout

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Penny seems so obsessed with Angela. I think it's time for them to just lez it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Penny's hair is a bit tamer this time.
Bet that Raynor loved it though. The way those two keep going at it in these debates is giving me school vibes of being mean to who you fancy.

They should just get to a hotel room and get all the last out of their system.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.