UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BBC did a whole documentary on tattle that was totally biased, not researched and based on lies. #endthelicencefee

The adverts for tiktok and Ali pay aren't that bad 😆, ignore the slow takeover by Chinese companies

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The BBC did a whole documentary on tattle that was totally biased, not researched and based on lies. #endthelicencefee

The adverts for tiktok aren't that bad 😆
Are you referring to the Sali Hughes one?

Reactions: 1
What? That several hundred ticketless fans are trying to get into a stadium? Does no one remember previous stadium disasters? 🙄
Football hooligans are a disgrace, but they infect every club and nation. But it’s a small number of idiots and not, as you claim, why the ‘whole world’ want England to lose.

I remember clearly, Rangers fans absolutely obliterating my city in 2008. Now that was really scary. But do I hate rangers fans with a passion ? No.

What? That several hundred ticketless fans are trying to get into a stadium? Does no one remember previous stadium disasters? 🙄
can’t believe someone told you to “bore off”. Imagine if a child got crushed to death or people get seriously injured. It is dangerous the way the fans behave.

Reactions: 3
can’t believe someone told you to “bore off”. Imagine if a child got crushed to death or people get seriously injured. It is dangerous the way the fans behave.
it was to the comment about the whole world wanting England to lose.Lots of Nippy Nicola’s on here it seems !

The Ads aren't that bad at all - it's not the Superbowl on us telly! Those are ridiculous. It's nice to have breaks, I'm really not getting anyone away from the BBC am I 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Ads aren't that bad at all - it's not the Superbowl on us telly! Those are ridiculous. It's nice to have breaks, I'm really not getting anyone away from the BBC am I 😆
No not when ITV have Sam Matterface and Lee Dixon on commentary 😆

• Haha
Anyone that would actively choose to listen to Matterface on ITV has lost their marbles.
Football hooligans are a disgrace, but they infect every club and nation. But it’s a small number of idiots and not, as you claim, why the ‘whole world’ want England to lose.

I remember clearly, Rangers fans absolutely obliterating my city in 2008. Now that was really scary. But do I hate rangers fans with a passion ? No.
You should. I do. Rangers fans are an embarassment to Scotland.

Look there's some Italian chavs on itv with their pizza beats fish and ships spray painted sign 😆 every nation has them 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.