UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that would actively choose to listen to Matterface on ITV has lost their marbles.

You should. I do. Rangers fans are an embarassment to Scotland.
Hey hey, steady on. Not all Rangers fans are an embarrassment, just the hooligans. Plenty of us watch peacefully at home and enjoy a bit of banter. I condemn anybody that acts like a complete walloper over a game of football no matter what side they’re on.

Reactions: 5
it was to the comment about the whole world wanting England to lose.Lots of Nippy Nicola’s on here it seems !
I'm English and support England but I do think the antics of some English fans are ridiculous and I can understand why there is animosity - some fans definitely seem to take things quite far and it is quite well publicised, especially the burning of flags / xenophobic stuff. Like how everyone hates Millwall 😅.

Reactions: 2
Vindaloooo and Sweet Caroline. I get goosebumps when the crowd song them, choons and such anthems!

Reactions: 3
I'm English and support England but I do think the antics of some English fans are ridiculous and I can understand why there is animosity - some fans definitely seem to take things quite far and it is quite well publicised, especially the burning of flags / xenophobic stuff. Like how everyone hates Millwall 😅.
Millwall - they used to have fans who came to matches with razor blades in sticks of celery. Maybe they still do.

Reactions: 1
Millwall - they used to have fans who came to matches with razor blades in sticks of celery. Maybe they still do.
I live near the ground and can confirm that there is usually trouble on match days. Toon fan here though, don't know if I can take the moral high ground when we're infamous for punching horses.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hey hey, steady on. Not all Rangers fans are an embarrassment, just the hooligans. Plenty of us watch peacefully at home and enjoy a bit of banter. I condemn anybody that acts like a complete walloper over a game of football no matter what side they’re on.
Yes this!! As a sort of rangers fan (🤷‍♀️ About Scottish football but I watch them because my partner is a massive fan & ST holder) I can confirm that there are some good fans. Who absolutely did condemn the actions of George square. And rightly so.

Excellent use of the word walloper 👏🏻

• Heart
My arse has officially gone!!! Just win lads, please!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 COME
ON ENGLAND!!!! (P.S I swear like a docker when I’m anxious about football so apologies beforehand, I’ll get the soap ready to wash my mouth out for after! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's a small pub on my estate. This thing is a non entity, almost exclusively used as God's waiting room with complimentary dominoes.
All I can hear is Sweet Caroline, it's coming home and England till I die coming from it.
I'm chuffed for the owners, they must be making a pretty penny tonight👍
25 minutes to go. Kids are bouncing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's off to a bad start already - Liz from attomic kitten hit discard for the recording of their sing they just did in Trafalgar Square, so that's lost forever now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I can hear is Sweet Caroline, it's coming home and England till I die coming from it.
My neighbours have been plying these the whole day and I’ve low-key lost my mind at this point

just please… include a few more songs I beg

• Haha
Fantastic watching the crowd singing sweet Caroline, looking so happy. Quite emosh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2 bottles of cider down already & got the caramel nibbles on the go 😂

also jack & mason are so sexy i could cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.