UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a fluke, they were the underdogs. It wasn’t the current dominant Liverpool squad, they were tit then.
It’s incredible that Djimi Traore has won a Champions League 😂

Italy also only won 1-0 against Wales even though Wales had a player sent off in the second half.
They had also already gone through and rested 9 or 10 players.

If the final tonight was played 20 times there would be 20 different outcomes of how the game plays out. It’s impossible to predict and both would be deserving winners. Italy have definitely had the tougher route but England can only beat the teams in front of them too.

'Gormless' Gareth? He's got us into the final.
Don’t you realise that he should have listened to the public and squeezed in 3 extra attackers to ensure England went out in the second round? 😂

Reactions: 2
My husband has just been to collect an item he bought off eBay. As he was leaving he asked the guy "Is it coming home?"

The guy said "I hope not, football only encourages violence".

😑
This is why we need an eye roll reaction there’s always a misery isn’t there?
I’ve loved the buzz of it all.

Reactions: 4
'Gormless' Gareth? He's got us into the final.
I pay my money, I'll call him what I want! You don't win ought for coming second. If he leads us to victory I'll congratulate Bielsa as per the earlier post ;)

It’s this kind of behaviour that gives England fans a bad name. Booing someone’s national anthem is so disrespectful.
Good. duck'em. The long and the short and the tall, for we are.......

Starting to get a bit anxious about tonight. But I am still feeling hopeful and positive for an England win. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Reactions: 6
I pay my money, I'll call him what I want! You don't win ought for coming second. If he leads us to victory I'll congratulate Bielsa as per the earlier post ;)

Good. duck'em. The long and the short and the tall, for we are.......
Pathetic. But you do you…

• Haha
Eeeek.

My nine year old cannot believe he is here. It is kind of sweet and kind of scary all at once. I was his age when West Germany beat us in That Penalty Shoot Out and I remember it to this day.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No idea how he got onto the roof of PC World. But this stuff is why football is great. The fans, the camaraderie, the atmosphere here is insane. So glad fans are allowed. Imagine how hollow it would be in an empty ground.

Attachments

I would not get my willy out for a football match. Imagine what he'll do if England win. 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My partners in London tonight and I am genuinely terrified I’m going to see him on these photos 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.