UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d of liked to of watched the closing ceremony instead of the waffling on they’ve done tbh

Reactions: 1
The muppet I am, I forgot to get decent snacks in 🤦‍♀️ Currently still on post-dinner wine too so no Moretti yet.

Did manage to scrounge some Fry's chocolate from the back of the cupboard and have leftover Piper crisps from last night. Will dip them in some Dolmio 🤣

• Haha
The muppet I am, I forgot to get decent snacks in 🤦‍♀️ Currently still on post-dinner wine too so no Moretti yet.

Did manage to scrounge some Fry's chocolate from the back of the cupboard and have leftover Piper crisps from last night. Will dip them in some Dolmio 🤣
I ate my snacks yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Yorkshire Wall in defence. As a Yorkshireman myself, I like that phrase. We will be fine, hard as duck are Yorkshire men, they will keep the ball out the net. (I hope 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sadly the Italians don’t seem to be as good looking as the Danes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.