UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they mean Ben’s personal page. I’ve not seen that tagged before. I only know it because I know him from when we were kids
Ohhhh I see! My mistake haha!
Aww I hope he’s doing well. Ben was lovely & I really enjoyed his content and stories. He’s better off away from LoserLiam & MicroMadison 🥴

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of Liam by any means but fair play to him going to see Alan be baptised today. Maybe there is some small bit of loyalty to his friends left. That would’ve meant a lot to Alan for his friend to be there to support him.

I see the car is going back
Can’t keep up with the pcp finance payments. It’s not all rosey at ubv. That’s the only reason you’d give it back. With pcp it’s dead money like paying rent for a house. Maddie isn’t happy. Will they last until Christmas driving around in a transit van? I doubt it will suit the image she wants

Reactions: 1
Can’t keep up with the pcp finance payments. It’s not all rosey at ubv. That’s the only reason you’d give it back. With pcp it’s dead money like paying rent for a house. Maddie isn’t happy. Will they last until Christmas driving around in a transit van? I doubt it will suit the image she wants
I think Ben must’ve gone now too

I think Ben must’ve gone now too
It’s the beginning of the end for him, and yet in his questions last night he was still playing the big detailer when he literally had to hand back his car cause he can’t afford it. At least any other detailer living within their means wouldn’t have to do that. He’s a total dreamer.

Reactions: 3
It’s the beginning of the end for him, and yet in his questions last night he was still playing the big detailer when he literally had to hand back his car cause he can’t afford it. At least any other detailer living within their means wouldn’t have to do that. He’s a total dreamer.
I just don’t understand the point of these new vans either, they go on like they have all these money making ideas but that’s bullshit. Also, that guide on £700 in 10 mins? I’ll believe it when I see normal people doing it. Full of crap

I just don’t understand the point of these new vans either, they go on like they have all these money making ideas but that’s bullshit. Also, that guide on £700 in 10 mins? I’ll believe it when I see normal people doing it. Full of crap
So you don’t believe an 18 year old reading out a few Instagram wellness quotes to you could make you £700 in 10 mins??.

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha handing back the car no way lmao can't afford it. Apparently nothing is coming next because he 'cant order anything' with the microchip shortage. The cars he's saying he can't order have no problems with keeping up with current demand, they are high end cars that your average person doesn't have the money for so there are no issues when it comes to dealers delivering on them. He's full of tit. Is she going to leave him now because he can't keep up with the image.

Hahahaha handing back the car no way lmao can't afford it. Apparently nothing is coming next because he 'cant order anything' with the microchip shortage. The cars he's saying he can't order have no problems with keeping up with current demand, they are high end cars that your average person doesn't have the money for so there are no issues when it comes to dealers delivering on them. He's full of tit. Is she going to leave him now because he can't keep up with the image.
Even if there was a shortage, why would you sell your car if you didn’t have to?. He made a big post about how dealers offered to buy it, and for more than he gave. That might not be totally far off the mark as used car prices have increased and there is a car shortage but even if he done that his car was on pcp finance for 4 years he’s only had it for 1 year, so if someone bought it they’d have to pay off all the outstanding finance, liam wouldn’t be getting all that money. He’s a fool and relies on the young kids who believe his tit

‘Ere ya are babe, do us a favour, stand in front of a clients car for us so I can take a photo of ya and upload it on Instagram’ what a whopper. That’s as cringe as walking past a car in the street and taking a photo next to it. Literally no difference.

also, what happened to his s4 that he bought to ‘flex in when the svr is parked up’

Reactions: 3
‘Ere ya are babe, do us a favour, stand in front of a clients car for us so I can take a photo of ya and upload it on Instagram’ what a whopper. That’s as cringe as walking past a car in the street and taking a photo next to it. Literally no difference.

also, what happened to his s4 that he bought to ‘flex in when the svr is parked up’
The S4 wasn't even his lmao😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.