UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The S4 wasn't even his lmao😂
‘Ere ya are babe, do us a favour, stand in front of a clients car for us so I can take a photo of ya and upload it on Instagram’ what a whopper. That’s as cringe as walking past a car in the street and taking a photo next to it. Literally no difference.

also, what happened to his s4 that he bought to ‘flex in when the svr is parked up’
he has fk all and no real followers. That s4 was on loan, the small berlingo van he is driving now is up on ebay for sale, no big line of eager ubv trained detailers biting his hand off to buy it. Dreamer

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They may say he’s a dreamer, but he’s not the only one🤣 has he by chance sold his financed AP & his Rolex’s

Reactions: 2
On his stories talking about buying a new car, a lambo is next after an svr but he doesn’t like them (despite filming his child gf all over one) and now he wants something to slip under the radar cause everyone knows him. So I’m guessing a ford mondeo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On his stories talking about buying a new car, a lambo is next after an svr but he doesn’t like them (despite filming his child gf all over one) and now he wants something to slip under the radar cause everyone knows him. So I’m guessing a ford mondeo

Definitely sounded like a cop out on buying anything flash

Reactions: 6
I’ve never known a guy to be so up his own arse he genuinely thinks he’s better then everyone else & it’s so embarrassing ‘ I don’t think lambos are all that’ you probably can’t even afford one 😂
When he does Q&A’s he’s always going on about having loads of cars not just the SVR but then yesterday he was saying he’s got nothing & is driving around in his girlfriends car ? He chats so much tit it’s highly entertaining but annoying at the same time.

Reactions: 7
Lambo’s ain’t all that people after saying that’s what is coming after the SVR just a month ago😂 he clearly can’t afford one he’s chats out his arse and that story made an absolute tit of himself. He didn’t get the name king for no reason, bleeping hell who’s he think he is it’s only him who calls himself the king and his sheepish followers😂 his plate quite clearly shows it’s him that’s why he got it don’t know why he thinks he’s some celebrity now

Reactions: 7
Ay imagine saying one day that lambos aren’t all that, then getting your kid girlfriend to pose in one of your clients ones the day after 😂😂😂😂 fuckin tragic mate

According to a recent story over the last few years that vans earn't him a million pounds ...looking on companies house there's no filings I can see 🤷🏼‍♂️
Well it definitely wasn’t profit that means his van would of had to of earned him like 520 quid a day every single day of the year or a grand a day on a 5 day week I highly doubt that especially not profit😂 another bullshit claim if that was the case what did he spend all the money on looking flash? Any normal person would of at least got themselves a house with it…

Reactions: 4
Svr to a snot green M3... that pretty much sums everything up. Let’s see if that little woman sticks about. Did any one notice, he’s kept his spare key for the SVR. What the actual F.U.*.K 😂😂

Svr to a snot green M3... that pretty much sums everything up. Let’s see if that little woman sticks about. Did any one notice, he’s kept his spare key for the SVR. What the actual F.U.*.K 😂😂
Every mushroom and his mate wants to race him though🤣 can’t half make it up that’s how much he loves the flexing a lifestyle. Paying for the SVR stretched him to his max he could never afford the jump to that lambo dreamer🤪 he’s probably paying the cost of the PCP monthly’s out his savings then handing the car back

On that note how’s my guy still living at home with these motors… it’s getting to that time now, you know the dream home by Christmas madison was talking about not 2 months ago😂

Take UBV out your name then you daft bleep to not make it look like a business page 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
The comments on his new tiktok 😂 they’re deffo sat on date night deleting all the comments, there was some that was there earlier that have been removed now, someone mentioned that he blurred out her birthday balloon on that pic 😂😂😂

Absolutely dead …. as if he has the nerve to be giving it billy big boll ocks and he is PCP’in his entire world whilst living rent free at ma and pas! Absolute helmet this guy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.