UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3A816206-A685-4302-BCD5-BB75BF6B8226.jpeg

Except the latter is exactly what they both do🤣 who does this slag think she is🤣🤣 where’s this evoque at girl 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The audacity of her 😂😂😂
Girl is selling her clothes on depop, she gives off the impression she is WINNING too much to be doing that😂 Then has the audacity to put 'because you guys keep asking me about my clothes here's my depop' as an excuse to why she is doing it when we all know the real reason because absolutely no one asked🤣

Reactions: 4
Girl is selling her clothes on depop, she gives off the impression she is WINNING too much to be doing that😂 Then has the audacity to put 'because you guys keep asking me about my clothes here's my depop' as an excuse to why she is doing it when we all know the real reason because absolutely no one asked🤣
She’s got terrible dress sense anyway, plus the way she’s dressing Liam like a wish version of Tyson fury makes my moo want to shrivel up and die

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The irony of him parking in a parent and child bay whilst he’s away for the night….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d be absolutely fumin if I was Ben with what Liam has just posted. There was no reason to say anything that has gone on between them both, he’s a a bad head isn’t he

Reactions: 5
I’d be absolutely fumin if I was Ben with what Liam has just posted. There was no reason to say anything that has gone on between them both, he’s a a bad head isn’t he
Fk me!. I wouldn’t be there on Monday fk that!. Imagine the crap he has to take and have that child prancing around like she’s the boss!! Likely telling him what to do. Ben knows all the stories to do with madison and how and when they first hooked up. If I was Ben I’d be quitting and letting the world know he’s a nonce. It really speaks volumes when you constantly fall out with people who you big up as being so important in your life. So many detailer friends have come and gone, his partnership with auto finesse gone. How does anyone honestly see value in him

Reactions: 8
See he’s changed the name of bens insta page to totally take him out of the frame. Man is a tosser

Reactions: 2
Maddie doesn’t follow Ben’s personal account either. Deffo something going on

Reactions: 2
Notice no mention of James at AF and MVD on his story's they were thick as thieves not long back

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.