UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 it was 100k new. He said in his stories that he sold it because he was offered 14k profit on the price he paid, Yet it’s on sale for less than 114k
Probably misunderstood profit for ‘negative equity’ …. What happens when you reckon having a minor as ya blonde bit on the side and SVR is the meaning of life. Bellend

Reactions: 4
Imagine the shame his mum and dad felt when he brought someone about 3 generations their junior home to say it’s his girlfriend🤣 im so excited to see the dream home reveal by Christmas even though we know he’s gone and spent the monthlies on a 2 tonne metal box again🙄 WELCOME TO THE WINNERS CIRCLE GUYS. Just looks like the loser line who couldn’t afford these cars when they not got a house to pay for🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s only me UBV spent all my money on a g and not got a pot left to pee😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t DEAL that he’s bought another car and still shagging his minor bird in his ma’s box room 😭😭😭 hes turned all comments off on his latest tiktok and Ben is still nowhere to be seen only the odd mention of tit staff here and there. Wonder if he will keep all those big photos of him on the wall in the ‘HQ’

lastly, the cringe level of them two having a Chinese and watching Netflix there because they don’t have their own house to go to..they’ve got an m3 tho so apparently that’s what winners do these daysssss.. ‘level up’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t DEAL that he’s bought another car and still shagging his minor bird in his ma’s box room 😭😭😭 hes turned all comments off on his latest tiktok and Ben is still nowhere to be seen only the odd mention of tit staff here and there. Wonder if he will keep all those big photos of him on the wall in the ‘HQ’

lastly, the cringe level of them two having a Chinese and watching Netflix there because they don’t have their own house to go to..they’ve got an m3 tho so apparently that’s what winners do these daysssss.. ‘level up’ 😂
He didn’t clarify which child was sick in the car. I thought Maddie bought the Chinese to say sorry for being sick in his car 😂

yeah a man in his mid 30s living with mum and dad having to spend his time in a garage to shag his 18yo gf. There’s no way she will hang around.

Anyone see his story last night while he was waiting for his Chinese😂 the way he always claps his tongue makes me want to stick 2 screwdrivers in my eardrums 🤮

Reactions: 6
Anyone see his story last night while he was waiting for his Chinese😂 the way he always claps his tongue makes me want to stick 2 screwdrivers in my eardrums 🤮
He really believes everything he says about himself. Got new stickers on his van, a gold crown cause he’s the king. 👑 zero shame

Reactions: 2
AC83691D-C957-4AB7-9CC1-C1891FECDD87.jpeg
I don’t know what Ben done, but it must have been something terrible if it went against the morals of a man who abuses women, threatens to petrol bomb them and then chases 17yo girls.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 839552 I don’t know what Ben done, but it must have been something terrible if it went against the morals of a man who abuses women, threatens to petrol bomb them and then chases 17yo girls.

Load of BS from that bleep IMO.

Next story goes on about owning rangeys and making 14k off them.. when it's been shown it was PCP'd so he made duck all.

The guys a clown 😂

Load of BS from that bleep IMO.

Next story goes on about owning rangeys and making 14k off them.. when it's been shown it was PCP'd so he made duck all.

The guys a clown 😂
On that tiktok he turned comments off and reported that comment to get it removed cause he couldn’t just delete it. Some length to go to for a king. King of fk all.

Them vans he’s trying to sell are deffo the same ones he was selling a few weeks ago 😂

Reactions: 3
Does he not see the irony in tit he posts? ‘The face she pulls when you pull up in a dodgy car park and ask her does she wanna get in the back, I’ll take you the maccies after it girl’

absolute n0nce

Hahahahaha no way own up🤣 we will split this reward that he’s totally not going to give out🤣 nominate whoever done that tit for a noble peace price 😫

Reactions: 1
Total tone deaf tithead.
Someone died in an explosion at Liverpool Womens hospital and he’s crying about some scratches which are probably due to him being a tit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.