UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen it. It was the most cringe worthy story I have ever seen. Getting on his knees in Manchester to fake propose to his girlfriend on her 18th! Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg please someone post the video 🤣 upload it to YouTube at this point I need to see it!

Reactions: 7
Couple of weird things on their profiles..

Madison’s captioned her picture where she’s stood in front of his Range Rover “The Real Boss 💍” and then he’s mentioned her turning up to their wedding in a festival outfit on his stories 😵💫.

He’s then posted saying he’s dying with a cough then gone on to post him and Maddie in the gym.. going shopping etc etc. Pretty sure you should get a Covid test..

UBV’s new “thing” for engagement at the minute seems to be mental health. I’d never knock anyone for sharing or seeking help but he said “if you’ve read my guides you’ll know about my struggles with mental health.” Eh??? It’s a guide on how to wash cars not your autobiography
whats the ex boyfriends full name? im curious to have a nosey

also wonder how the family meal with go
id rather not put Her exes full name, he’s a nice normal boy

His insta story from last night career suicide
What an unbelievable cringefest

he’s been shot and stabbed 🤣 bullshit!

Maddie is from Speke? Bullshit! Never lived there in her life, she’s from Runcorn and always has been!

Her mum likes him now 😆 behave

as for the rest, just embarrassing

I honestly wanted to die for him.. proposing to her and telling everyone maddies mum doesn’t like him coz he’s a thug, but it’s ok she likes him now because he paid £1.5k for her birthday meal 😂😂😂😂😂
5ft 5 gangster from Rainhill! 😅 He want to be a gangster really bad but he’s a joke! Those tops he wears 🤣 no one from Liverpool would be seen dead in them! He an angry little roid user probably with a prawn dick to match and an exploding ego..

He was saying ‘yeah there’s an age gap so what as long as we’re happy’ bet that’s what Jimmy saville said too 🤢🤢

Last edited:
I keep getting flashbacks of his story and burst out laughing 😂 ‘come on baby get up’ then maddie in the background ‘I’m soooooo drunk’ happy 1st legal drunk maddie the baddie, don’t think there will be many more with your n0nse boss after last nights stories, no fucker will wanna work with him after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also another thing to hate about him, we all know he got done for petrol bombing his exes house right? He also got a Tattoo saying ‘Firebug’ on his forearm 😐

I keep getting flashbacks of his story and burst out laughing 😂 ‘come on baby get up’ then maddie in the background ‘I’m soooooo drunk’ happy 1st legal drunk maddie the baddie, don’t think there will be many more with your n0nse boss after last nights stories, no fucker will wanna work with him after that.
I’m always surprised how many people kiss his arse! He’s been offering freebie valets lately to the likes of the consultant clinic and Helen from laser Hq, he makes out like they booked him because he’s so good but he asked if he could do their cars for them for free because he’s so desperate for validation

Last edited:
Omg I NEED to see this story!!!

Right just as a side, if he said on his story that he paid £1500 for the meal.. there’s easily 10 people there if not more.. it’s £150 per head. Yeah it’s not cheap but it’s also not mega money if they were having drinks and stuff, and Australasia is pretty expensive. He’s just a sad show off

When the do get married I wonder what the first dance song will be ?? 🤔🤔 when you were sweet sixteen maybe?? 😂

• Haha
What's happened to Ben? Was the best thing since sliced bread, not heard or seen him mentioned for quite a while

Reactions: 3
What's happened to Ben? Was the best thing since sliced bread, not heard or seen him mentioned for quite a while
It’s obvious he’s been sacked or has left. Handy Andy is the new man. The man has no shame. He builds up these friendships that don’t last 2 minutes and not only that they end in a massive drama

Reactions: 1
I know Ben personally(not friends or anything, I just know who he is from when we were younger) his wife has just had a baby so as far as I’m aware he’s on paternity. However there’s been no congratulations post which is quite rude

Reactions: 6
On his latest post he’s put up from Maddies birthday, you can see a balloon in the background in the window which he’s blurred out. It clearly has 18 on it and he doesn’t want his followers to know 🤣

• Haha
On his latest post he’s put up from Maddies birthday, you can see a balloon in the background in the window which he’s blurred out. It clearly has 18 on it and he doesn’t want his followers to know 🤣
How MORTIFYING 🤣 imagine being such a Bad Boy Detailer that you have to edit Ya bird’s age out of her Birthday Balloon 🤣 if he’s so real and down to earth, why not just be honest. Can someone please call him out next time he does a Question Box 🤣

How MORTIFYING 🤣 imagine being such a Bad Boy Detailer that you have to edit Ya bird’s age out of her Birthday Balloon 🤣 if he’s so real and down to earth, why not just be honest. Can someone please call him out next time he does a Question Box 🤣
He would never put the question up. Tik tok was good for catching him out but they don’t post there anymore

Reactions: 4
Lmfao how tragic

Reactions: 2
She told everyone incl family and closest friends not to post her age on birthday posts as it ‘looked bad for business’

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.