UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of weird things on their profiles..

Madison’s captioned her picture where she’s stood in front of his Range Rover “The Real Boss 💍” and then he’s mentioned her turning up to their wedding in a festival outfit on his stories 😵💫.

He’s then posted saying he’s dying with a cough then gone on to post him and Maddie in the gym.. going shopping etc etc. Pretty sure you should get a Covid test..

UBV’s new “thing” for engagement at the minute seems to be mental health. I’d never knock anyone for sharing or seeking help but he said “if you’ve read my guides you’ll know about my struggles with mental health.” Eh??? It’s a guide on how to wash cars not your autobiography

Reactions: 11
Jesus imagine reading your daughters boss writing something like that about her 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jesus imagine reading your daughters boss writing something like that about her 🤢🤢
Yeah imagine her mum thinking I wonder what nice things he will be writing about my daughter today for her birthday approaching, thing click on his story to see an Ann summers bag and that she’s going to be getting it. 17. She might be 18 tomorrow it doesn’t change anything

Reactions: 4
I locked myself out of my account 😩 so finally set up a new one, I’m the one who’s daughter is good friends with her. I can’t stand her though and this relationship is the most disgusting thing! He’s a predator but she will do anything for ‘things’ match made in heaven really. Everyone including her closest friends, family, teachers know all about it and thinks it’s stomach churning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve got so many posts to catch up on 🙌

anyway it’s her 18th birthday today and she’s told everyone that knows her for the last 2 weeks not to post her age on her birthday posts or online because it will ‘look bad for business’ 🤣 not that it will out him as a massive pervy borderline pedalo!

i’m glad to see this guy getting called out. i’m so shocked by the fact he’s dating a 17yo. that is not good on any level, constantly showing pictures of her arse on his page too. the man hasn’t a clue either thinks he’s something he’s not. he has copied everything the auto finesse company does. the mind boggles as to how he has gotten so big. the power of instagram and gullible people who buy into it. telling young guys to train with me for a day band you’ll make 20k a month. he’s a car washer ffs. the car detailing industry is polluted with people like him offering ‘training’ would you trust a plumber to come to your house and fit a shower if they done a 1 day course with someone who isn’t regulated by any industry body? just turn up, mess about for the day then boom you’re qualified. the amount of damage being done by these young guys is a joke. but more about liam. he has latched onto so many people along the way then blocks and deletes them and steals their ideas. pretty obvious i don’t like him. threatening people in his dms when they disagree with his opinion on products like a child. once you start shagging 17yo children it won’t be long until it will all fall in around him.
👌

In fairness to him and no way of defending him. If she’s 18 next month I don’t think he was around her until 5/6 months ago so she would have been 17, unless it was going on offline. Being 17 doesn’t make it any less terrible mind.
I know He’s known/messaging her since she just turned 17, there was ALOT of messaging and they became really ‘close’ last November December time just before she dumped her BF Tom

What does he girlfriend know about running a business, she’s just left bleeping school 😂😂
Should be doing her second year of 6th form now but she’s moved out now and lives with him! Keeping him happy is her full time role

I have no idea if I’m right on this and I’m very new to this forum! ( THANK YOU! for creating this thread all! found it by shear chance googling P Louise gossip and now I’m down the rabbit hole 😂) BUT I have a feeling Maddison might be related to Adam Lambo somehow, maybe someone might know more on this? I know he likes Liams posts and comments etc on ones of him and Maddie? I could be way off but you never know!
They’re not related

I was thinking yano, what’s he gonna do on her 18th birthday on social media? I’m sure not all of his followers know she’s under 18, so when he does the big OTT display which will 100% have balloons involved, how is he gonna play that down? If I was any brand associated with him I’d be long gone. People clearly can see there is an age gap, but even I thought she was atleast 18 at first because nobody can be that brazen about sleeping with a minor who is on your payroll surely!
She’s told all the girls and other people who know her not to post her age because it will look bad for business 🙈🤣 she’s already deleted loads of comments

We need some inside info on why her parents think this is ok 😂
Her mum and step dad hate it but she’s threatened to cut them out of her life if they don’t accept it! All having a big family meal for her birthday apparently including grandparents 🥴 She’s always been disrespectful of her mum, she was meeting much older boys online and going to their houses since she was about 13/14! She lives with him now full time 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
whats the ex boyfriends full name? im curious to have a nosey

I’ve got so many posts to catch up on 🙌

anyway it’s her 18th birthday today and she’s told everyone that knows her for the last 2 weeks not to post her age on her birthday posts or online because it will ‘look bad for business’ 🤣 not that it will out him as a massive pervy borderline pedalo!

👌

I know He’s known/messaging her since she just turned 17, there was ALOT of messaging and they became really ‘close’ last November December time just before she dumped her BF Tom

Should be doing her second year of 6th form now but she’s moved out now and lives with him! Keeping him happy is her full time role

They’re not related

She’s told all the girls and other people who know her not to post her age because it will look bad for business 🙈🤣 she’s already deleted loads of comments

Her mum and step dad hate it but she’s threatened to cut them out of her life if they don’t accept it! All having a big family meal for her birthday apparently including grandparents 🥴 She’s always been disrespectful of her mum, she was meeting much older boys online and going to their houses since she was about 13/14! She lives with him now full time 🤢
also wonder how the family meal with go

Reactions: 2
I feel almost disappointed with her gifts from Liam.. Creed and a small prada box? Perhaps he’s had her name tattooed on his pubes but we’ve just not seen that yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who wants to see a whole screen recorded video of his insta story last night before it was swiftly deleted??????? i cringed to the core and it made me laugh so hard
His insta story from last night… career suicide
totally right, career suicide

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who wants to see a whole screen recorded video of his insta story last night before it was swiftly deleted??????? i cringed to the core and it made me laugh so hard

totally right, career suicide
I honestly wanted to die for him.. proposing to her and telling everyone maddies mum doesn’t like him coz he’s a thug, but it’s ok she likes him now because he paid £1.5k for her birthday meal 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly wanted to die for him.. proposing to her and telling everyone maddies mum doesn’t like him coz he’s a thug, but it’s ok she likes him now because he paid £1.5k for her birthday meal 😂😂😂😂😂
he was DYING to mention how much he paid!!!! anyone who has money and pays a bill doesnt go on about it, they do it behind the scenes in private and be humble not shout it out all over the place like him

Meeee I missed this 😭
Says file is too big! Ill try compress it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.