UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few have spoke about Maddison here knowing her personally and how she treated an ex etc. She may not be totally sweet and innocent but at 17 her childhood is being robbed from her by this creep of a man

He said she’d picked the evoke, then she changed her mind and this was all after saying she wanted a Mercedes months ago. Bullshit after bullshit. He sold bens van cause he was stuck for money and he made it obvious.
The fella is full of tit🤣 100 grand motor but living at home with mummy & daddy they must be so proud that they plopped out a baller they can't get rid of I think everything he has is literally on finance. What was with that apparent collab with Land Rover he done?🤣 All's he did is book a day at Land Rover experience and filmed it duck me anyone can do that😆

Its only me UBV in me finance motor think im sick but skint as tit😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact they spend a weird amount of time “chilling” in his unit thing makes me think his parents probably don’t agree with his weird ways

Reactions: 6
The fella is full of tit🤣 100 grand motor but living at home with mummy & daddy they must be so proud that they plopped out a baller they can't get rid of I think everything he has is literally on finance. What was with that apparent collab with Land Rover he done?🤣 All's he did is book a day at Land Rover experience and filmed it duck me anyone can do that😆

Yeah what was all that about 😂 a Land Rover dealership or any big dealership is not going to be getting him to clean their cars, and they have nothing he can sell on his platform. He just had a day out. I see he’s mentioned them both having birthdays in September, be good to see how he plays that. Also he’s fallen out with auto finesse, a brand he was so loyal to, defensive off and passionate about. But that was yesterday. He changes sides more than I do socks

• Haha
Reactions: 1
7ADBD4B8-2E92-469E-828B-491393FAF719.png
“The problem with mental health, it’s mostly in the mind”….. no bleeping way 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see him starting to live in the unit soon

Big time, that’s definitely on the cards. He’s the only one left.
Alan actually seems genuine and down to earth, and a real hard worker. Selling his bikes to pay wages etc and seems to value his staff, Our bald Jimmy saville on the other hand is talking bollocks about money which he clearly doesn’t have because it’s all on finance. Maddie can’t get her car because she’s not 18, come on liammmm we know this is the real reason 😂 also, notice how he’s dropped Ben now he’s got a new recruit? Was all over Ben like a fly round tit and now we’ve got subtle little digs at him and the ‘Benga bus being ni more’ all the time.

Alan actually seems genuine and down to earth, and a real hard worker. Selling his bikes to pay wages etc and seems to value his staff, Our bald Jimmy saville on the other hand is talking bollocks about money which he clearly doesn’t have because it’s all on finance. Maddie can’t get her car because she’s not 18, come on liammmm we know this is the real reason 😂 also, notice how he’s dropped Ben now he’s got a new recruit? Was all over Ben like a fly round tit and now we’ve got subtle little digs at him and the ‘Benga bus being ni more’ all the time.
He’s a grade A prick. The whole auto finesse thing was a joke anyway. He went to them for training and how to polish cars, this wasn’t that long ago then he thought he was one of the team, then that he was better than them. They had to walk away from him. His image is bad for business

Reactions: 2
He thinks he and Maddie are the dream team, but when it all comes crashing down he’ll be sorry
Agreed, their relationship is bad for his image. She’s a child and he’s a man. He blasts it all over his stories that he wanted her for months and months, I’m guessing that would be when she was 16??

• Sick
Agreed, their relationship is bad for his image. She’s a child and he’s a man. He blasts it all over his stories that he wanted her for months and months, I’m guessing that would be when she was 16??
In fairness to him and no way of defending him. If she’s 18 next month I don’t think he was around her until 5/6 months ago so she would have been 17, unless it was going on offline. Being 17 doesn’t make it any less terrible mind.

You want to see his house😂 why do you think he never posts pictures. Just some run down gaff in whiston. He lives with his mum! He’s always been one to show off, he makes out he’s growing a massive empire but has no assets to his name. Sound mate 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
You want to see his house😂 why do you think he never posts pictures. Just some run down gaff in whiston. He lives with his mum! He’s always been one to show off, he makes out he’s growing a massive empire but has no assets to his name. Sound mate 👍🏻
You’ll have to get a pic of it just to shame the prick with it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t take much of looking to find out his beloved rangee rover is on PCP finance. Meaning it will never be his. He’s only renting it 😂 depending on the predicted value of the jeep at the end of his term that’s the amount he’s not making repayments on. So if the jeep was £100k new and he put down 10% and they value the jeep at 50k after his term when he hands it back, he’s only making payments on 40k. Cheap way to drive a super car. Nothing new or fancy and most businesses do it up and down the country. But of course he wouldn’t admit that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She may aswell have got a tattoo saying’ ubv boner garage’ with an arrow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
not only but it’s where she got it . My god. Is that one of the ex on the other side? You just know he talked to her before about getting it 100 percent

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.