UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s Adam Lambo? I feel out the loop 😂😂
Hes called Aarron lambo his insta is officialaarronlambo not sure what he's actually known for 🤣 I can't see which posts he has liked but it just looks like he follows urban valets insta not his personal page

Reactions: 2
he’s posted some guide on how if you buy it you’ll be making 100k a year. i hope he gifts a copy to his mate alan at kleentec who’s struggling and has had to sell cars and bikes to cover wages. if liam was any good alan would be loaded, wouldn’t he??. anyone who thinks they are going to learn anything from him and his child gf in some guide are beyond foolish and he’s just right to take their money if they are going to be so brain dead

Reactions: 3
he’s posted some guide on how if you buy it you’ll be making 100k a year. i hope he gifts a copy to his mate alan at kleentec who’s struggling and has had to sell cars and bikes to cover wages. if liam was any good alan would be loaded, wouldn’t he??. anyone who thinks they are going to learn anything from him and his child gf in some guide are beyond foolish and he’s just right to take their money if they are going to be so brain dead
This!!! I would 100% take my car to Alan over that baldy predator. Alan seems genuine and doesn’t brag about anything and seems to actually appreciate things. Ubv just likes to take the piss out of him because he’s a Christian. I honestly can’t bare the man or his child girlfriend

You can tell someone is full of crap when they can’t even keep up with their own lies! Where is maddies “top spec” A35 she was driving? Where is this holiday to the “best hotel” in Ibiza? Where is the “dream home” that was next on the list of goals? I’m sure he just posts random statements that come into his head then probably realises they are not realistic so tries to brush them under the rug…

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I’m still not over this pair trying to sell maddies business knowledge when she’s still a minor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm in stitches. FUNCTIONAL HQ? ITS A bleeping UNIT ON A RUN DOWN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN ST HELENS🤣. 'Powertalks clients go away and thrive in every industry with our knowledge' Love I've spent more time eating hot dinners than you've been legally allowed to work and as for the dream home together I'm dead, are you shagging your way to that or do banks approve mortgages for under 18's now? She wouldn't even be able to provide 2 years worth of wage slips to the mortgage lender because she would of still been in school literally dead😂💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm in stitches. FUNCTIONAL HQ? ITS A bleeping UNIT ON A RUN DOWN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN ST HELENS🤣. 'Powertalks clients go away and thrive in every industry with our knowledge' Love I've spent more time eating hot dinners than you've been legally allowed to work and as for the dream home together I'm dead, are you shagging your way to that or do banks approve mortgages for under 18's now? She wouldn't even be able to provide 2 years worth of wage slips to the mortgage lender because she would of still been in school literally dead😂💀
it’s the whole power talks thing that makes me laugh. i can just imagine it’s them rhyming off instagram inspirational quotes to people, because i can’t think of anything he can tell you about hoovering a car that will help someone with a corner shop. ‘all industries’. All bull tit.

when your boyfriend lets you stay up an hour longer than your bedtime
View attachment 708768
When your BF is your dad and best friend in one ☝🏻

Reactions: 7
He must have to order her drinks or she has a fake ID 😂😂😂 can she even get in the cinema for an 18+, they must have to watch a 12a

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My brains still creatured from the posts the other day. Best get ready for the stories about that 'Dream home' in 'December' then, you know, the 10 grand worth of paint that'll be going on the walls and 2K a month financed OAK doors, duck me just chuck a 100k chandelier in the hall while your at it so we can hear about how it motivates him everyday on instagram. These young kids nowadays don't have any integrity, they'll go where the money is just for the bragging rights especially to friends.

It’s gone too far now
It has. Why do his mates act like this is ok? And his family? And HER family. I’m also in disbelief that his kids mum allows her to be around their child too, she must know how this looks. Absolute predator behaviour

Reactions: 2
DD079973-A2B4-40F0-9107-CF396CC0BF05.png

Yeah sure that’s the reason 🤣🤣 it’s only really lorry companies short of stock due to demand, still plenty of stock left across the car industry the semi conductor shortage is only effecting the production of cars now meaning only those ordering and having a car built directly for them are having issues😂😂 was waiting for the right spec last time

Sounds a lot like someone is getting too big for their own boots having to owe up to the way they have portrayed themselves to followers. What happened to that Lamborghini he’s looking at for the end of the year sounds like someone’s short on money paying for that 1.5k a month svr 🤣 previous post backs up the point too
7DA96A53-3AAE-4399-89AC-3F21552AC48A.png

Attachments

Last edited:
It has. Why do his mates act like this is ok? And his family? And HER family. I’m also in disbelief that his kids mum allows her to be around their child too, she must know how this looks. Absolute predator behaviour
I know a few have spoke about Maddison here knowing her personally and how she treated an ex etc. She may not be totally sweet and innocent but at 17 her childhood is being robbed from her by this creep of a man

View attachment 725603
Yeah sure that’s the reason 🤣🤣 it’s only really lorry companies short of stock due to demand, still plenty of stock left across the car industry the semi conductor shortage is only effecting the production of cars now meaning only those ordering and having a car built directly for them are having issues😂😂 was waiting for the right spec last time

Sounds a lot like someone is getting too big for their own boots having to owe up to the way they have portrayed themselves to followers. What happened to that Lamborghini he’s looking at for the end of the year sounds like someone’s short on money paying for that 1.5k a month svr 🤣 previous post backs up the point too
View attachment 725610
He said she’d picked the evoke, then she changed her mind and this was all after saying she wanted a Mercedes months ago. Bullshit after bullshit. He sold bens van cause he was stuck for money and he made it obvious.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.