UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if he had 16 vehicles in total he would 100% have put them on Instagram. He can’t go the shop for a pint of milk without telling us he went in his SVR. Tosser
i doubt he has a pot to piss in. saying his new van won’t be ready until december, and that maddie is waiting to find the right car spec for her - she’s buying it new (apparently) any car dealer will order in the car you want if you’re paying, it’s kinda their job to do so

Reactions: 7
pedalo is a compulsive liar is a shame how many silly people fall for it all

Reactions: 3
This guy out here slapping a 17 year olds arse on his story. He must have some balls to be such an outright child molester. Even pedophiles actually try to conceal they are a pedophile 🤮

This guy out here slapping a 17 year olds arse on his story. He must have some balls to be such an outright child molester. Even pedophiles actually try to conceal they are a pedophile 🤮
Eww I know and posting its heavy working with your girl and a picture of her arse. More like it's heavy him having a relationship with a 17 year old 🥴

Reactions: 6
sorry but who the duck does he think he is on them stories 😂 the only logical reason that he tried to brag about what he has, or how fast he can drive his bikes/cars, is due to the fact he has a little cocktail sausage. It’s like the people who talk about how much sex they’re getting are the ones who aren’t really getting it. Same applies to him. Pipe down ya baldy pensioner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry but who the duck does he think he is on them stories 😂 the only logical reason that he tried to brag about what he has, or how fast he can drive his bikes/cars, is due to the fact he has a little cocktail sausage. It’s like the people who talk about how much sex they’re getting are the ones who aren’t really getting it. Same applies to him. Pipe down ya baldy pensioner
And rich people don't need to brag about how rich they are. I bet he skints himself every month paying for that svr 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait until her 18th. Either he has to down play it because people will realise what a minger he is. Or he’ll be flashing the cash and the cul…oh sorry the wInNeRs CiRcLe will be drooling at what a KiNg he is to her 🙄

biggest fraud of the detailing industry a narcissist if ever I seen one can not wait for the day he is exposed

Reactions: 1
Surely the worst one yet... Him getting a 17 year old to flaunt her body for their social media. When are the police going to get involved and lock this n*nce up? Absolutely vile abuse of power.

Had to compress the video to upload but it's still on his story now. He also posted this photo earlier - how is he getting away with this in front of 30k plus followers

Attachments

• 96 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 5
    Surely the worst one yet... Him getting a 17 year old to flaunt her body for their social media. When are the police going to get involved and lock this n*nce up? Absolutely vile abuse of power.

Had to compress the video to upload but it's still on his story now. He also posted this photo earlier - how is he getting away with this in front of 30k plus followers
    He’s deleted them all now too

Reactions: 2
    because people need to report it to the police they will have to do something if lots of people get involved

Reactions: 2
    We need some inside info on why her parents think this is ok 😂
    I have no idea if I’m right on this and I’m very new to this forum! ( THANK YOU! for creating this thread all! found it by shear chance googling P Louise gossip and now I’m down the rabbit hole 😂) BUT I have a feeling Maddison might be related to Adam Lambo somehow, maybe someone might know more on this? I know he likes Liams posts and comments etc on ones of him and Maddie? I could be way off but you never know!

Reactions: 3

should be sent to the police. well done for being able to download it and keep as evidence

I have no idea if I’m right on this and I’m very new to this forum! ( THANK YOU! for creating this thread all! found it by shear chance googling P Louise gossip and now I’m down the rabbit hole 😂) BUT I have a feeling Maddison might be related to Adam Lambo somehow, maybe someone might know more on this? I know he likes Liams posts and comments etc on ones of him and Maddie? I could be way off but you never know!
    Who’s Adam Lambo? I feel out the loop 😂😂

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.