Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to really like them but now I really don’t!
I get wanting to try to make something out of a large following account but it’s now so wo staged I used to really like them the account was light and fun now it’s so try hard - just too much which is a shame
Also realllllllyyy fed up with Richards job being a secret - really next level content

Reactions: 2
I get wanting to try to make something out of a large following account but it’s now so wo staged I used to really like them the account was light and fun now it’s so try hard - just too much which is a shame
Also realllllllyyy fed up with Richards job being a secret - really next level content
Mortgage advisor isn’t it?

They did address it
Something to do with the vaccination program

Very irritating pair. Couples have been adopting children for decades! Just because you’re men, it’s not that interesting. (We are in the 21st century after all! - Get over yourselves!)

Very irritating pair. Couples have been adopting children for decades! Just because you’re men, it’s not that interesting. (We are in the 21st century after all! - Get over yourselves!)
Very small minded comment. I genuinely love seeing how the kids they raise the kids as two males. It’s amazing their family dynamic is nothing different than mine.

Very small minded comment. I genuinely love seeing they raise the kids as two males and how happy the children are. . It’s amazing their family dynamic is nothing different than mine. Gives me a bit of faith in the world.

Reactions: 5
Very small minded comment. I genuinely love seeing how the kids they raise the kids as two males. It’s amazing their family dynamic is nothing different than mine.
Precisely! You just said it.....It’s no different from anyone else’s family dynamic! So it’s really not that interesting! That was exactly my point! 🙈

Reactions: 6
Thing is, and Lew has spoken about this, when they were growing up, there was no way you could get married or adopt a child if you were gay. He said it was so hard to deal with the longing for a partner and children, to be a ‘normal’ family, and then to know that it was never going to be possible.

But now it is, and that’s something to be celebrated. And it’s also important to show that being a gay couple doesn’t make your parenting any different, any better or worse than a straight couple. And yes, family life is same old same old and a bit boring regardless of who the family is made up of!

Reactions: 9
Thing is, and Lew has spoken about this, when they were growing up, there was no way you could get married or adopt a child if you were gay. He said it was so hard to deal with the longing for a partner and children, to be a ‘normal’ family, and then to know that it was never going to be possible.

But now it is, and that’s something to be celebrated. And it’s also important to show that being a gay couple doesn’t make your parenting any different, any better or worse than a straight couple. And yes, family life is same old same old and a bit boring regardless of who the family is made up of!
Yes, and why should family life be any different just because you are two gay men bringing up children?! It simply isn’t and surely they don’t have to make public every minutiae of their day to day lives. I’m sure they’re lovely parents so good for them. They should just get on with doing it and put their phones away a bit more perhaps!

Reactions: 3
Yes, and why should family life be any different just because you are two gay men bringing up children?! It simply isn’t and surely they don’t have to make public every minutiae of their day to day lives. I’m sure they’re lovely parents so good for them. They should just get on with doing it and put their phones away a bit more perhaps!
It’s lockdown. They’re entertainers. We’ve all comepleted Netflix at this stage. At least they keep the kids private

Reactions: 1

But that’s what people on Instagram do, they film stuff for people to watch, or post pictures for people to see. I’m not sure what the problem is with that. Some people post a few snapshots of their day, others document everything.

Reactions: 1
But that’s what people on Instagram do, they film stuff for people to watch, or post pictures for people to see. I’m not sure what the problem is with that. Some people post a few snapshots of their day, others document everything.
The whole thing is weird! Why anyone would feel the need to make their life public on a daily basis I can’t comprehend. It’s not ‘what people on Instagram do!’ Myself and all my friends and family use Instagram and post occasionally, but not several times a day! The world’s gone bonkers I reckon! Who is even interested in watching strangers play out their daily lives anyway? It’s a bit sad really.

Reactions: 4
Well yeah, but if it wasn’t for them, we’d have nothing to post on here about!

Tattle might not have even existed, now there’s a scary thought...😆

Reactions: 3