Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich works for the government!
They've just said on stories that Richard is something to do with the government. Are they reading this? 👋
Definitely reading. Lew looked completely uncomfortable announcing it! X

Reactions: 3
Think they said they wud drop in here just to check what was being mentioned so possibly they have or they little tattle tale has informed them

I believe Rich works for the local council in whatever area they live in, I’ve heard this mentioned on a story before, so not exactly Houses of Parliament as they’re making out, and Lewis works in a doctors surgery!

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised how he does videos in his surgeries room. I'm an office manager, and in our company contracts it's not allowed. So I don't think the practice manager would be happy if they knew.
At the end of the day it's a place of work, not for social media.

I'm surprised how he does videos in his surgeries room. I'm an office manager, and in our company contracts it's not allowed. So I don't think the practice manager would be happy if they knew.
He changed jobs recently.

You could be correct. Was it a change from public to private? They’re really raking it in aren’t they 😂
Not sure 🤔 but yeh 3 jobs between them plus the ads/Collins....is it just me or had the boy been getting really loud n annoying lately must be taking after Lew 😂😂

if he’s on his lunchbreak or before/after a shift then I don’t see why they would have a problem with it. It’s not like he’s filming patients or creating a reel while taking a blood sample or something 🤣

if he’s on his lunchbreak or before/after a shift then I don’t see why they would have a problem with it. It’s not like he’s filming patients or creating a reel while taking a blood sample or something 🤣
And what happens if he accidentally picks up something on his videos like an addresss label that we nearly saw on that parcel?!.
Like l say it's a place of work. He can do what he likes outside of it, but l still think it's wrong, especially where he's working.

Reactions: 1
In fairness to them they don't do that many ads unlike other big accounts. Seems to be more collabs than swipe ups and they seem to be staying true to their account. There are definitely worse out there that are similar accounts. I also don't see anything wrong in getting a little return for putting their lives out there. it's when the swipe up for the newest cleaning tablet or the most amazing supplement that it becomes an unfollow for me personally.
Surely the child is being a normal 5 year old boy? Mine is 12 and still hasn't figured out his volume button. 😂
Hmm maybe I should be in the rave section after all 😂

Reactions: 2
In fairness to them they don't do that many ads unlike other big accounts. Seems to be more collabs than swipe ups and they seem to be staying true to their account. There are definitely worse out there that are similar accounts. I also don't see anything wrong in getting a little return for putting their lives out there. it's when the swipe up for the newest cleaning tablet or the most amazing supplement that it becomes an unfollow for me personally.
Surely the child is being a normal 5 year old boy? Mine is 12 and still hasn't figured out his volume button. 😂
Hmm maybe I should be in the rave section after all 😂
I also like them lol. They’re great parents. My 6 year old is wild 😂

Reactions: 2
I love these two, they’re great parents, they work hard to provide for their children and they seem like they have a pretty happy family life.

I absolutely love these 2 . .
They never fail to make me laugh,
I hate anything ELF at Christmas time but Lew as elf . . He could barely do it without laughing and I LOVED it!!

Reactions: 1
I love them.

Not a fan of the ads, but understand its income. I just skip those bits. Like I do with em all really.

I figured Rich was govt related. Alot of those jobs have strict social media rules.

I love them.
i also love that Richard posted and everyone ignored it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5