Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends on what you want to watch on insragram I guess..
Im not a fan of all the cleaning accounts, or the paint everything in your house grey accounts.
Ive followed these 2 for a couple of years now . . I find them fun and entertaining to watch.
They do a few individual posts each and then some together.
Its all light hearted stuff, they keep the kids faces AND names out of it, I don't see any harm in what they do tbh.
Dont like?
Dont watch . .
It really is that easy.

Reactions: 5
It depends on what you want to watch on insragram I guess..
Im not a fan of all the cleaning accounts, or the paint everything in your house grey accounts.
Ive followed these 2 for a couple of years now . . I find them fun and entertaining to watch.
They do a few individual posts each and then some together.
Its all light hearted stuff, they keep the kids faces AND names out of it, I don't see any harm in what they do tbh.
Dont like?
Dont watch . .
It really is that easy.
Agree

What happened with the neighbour yesterday. Missed that 😂

Reactions: 1
Agree

What happened with the neighbour yesterday. Missed that 😂
they’ve had a neighbour complain a few times about the building work. I vaguely remember that at one point they even had someone out to check it all as the neighbour had complained that it was too big or something. On stories yesterday Rich said that the neighbour had been having a go again, moaning about her flower beds or something. Sounds like she just wants to moan to be honest.I mean, I’m sure building work is annoying and disruptive but surely they had to get planning permission and stuff so the neighbours knew it was going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Ah I found them through someone else, I loved them! But the reels got too much/ too silly at points. Everyone doing the same clips like tiktok.

Reactions: 1
That irritates me, so l tap along when they bang on about a "big reveal" or "we can't tell you just yet".
And if they do a competition ....ugh 🙈
Now they have an agent they will lose their appeal (lost it with me already after a nasty message from Rich). The ads are already revving up

I used to really enjoy their feed, when they were just twodadsinlondon being two dads in London. Now they have signed to the agency it is clear what their agenda is, though it has crept in anyway with the annoying ads and stuff. I laughed when they did the Cadbury one and said "does anyone remember when we did the Creme Egg ad?" and I just thought the creme egg was so funny and good because you were just two goofy guys having a laugh, not a scripted, staged masterpiece.

Their recent astro vs grass thing was a blatent blag for someone to gift them turf.

Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy their feed, when they were just twodadsinlondon being two dads in London. Now they have signed to the agency it is clear what their agenda is, though it has crept in anyway with the annoying ads and stuff. I laughed when they did the Cadbury one and said "does anyone remember when we did the Creme Egg ad?" and I just thought the creme egg was so funny and good because you were just two goofy guys having a laugh, not a scripted, staged masterpiece.

Their recent astro vs grass thing was a blatent blag for someone to gift them turf.
Absolutely. Probably told to do it by the agent and when it's done they have to show it anyway, so as usual Lew is talking rubbish.

I'm not fan of Lew, he's quite bitchy and bo where near as nice as he comes over- but then he was big bird for a while😂🐥

What was the nasty message? I haven’t watched them for a couple of months.
I commented on a story that was an ad and he sent me a massive rant.

Lew later messaged again apologising but not apologising if you understand. I saw them both in their true colours that day.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolutely. Probably told to do it by the agent and when it's done they have to show it anyway, so as usual Lew is talking rubbish.

I'm not fan of Lew, he's quite bitchy and bo where near as nice as he comes over- but then he was big bird for a while😂🐥

I commented on a story that was an ad and he sent me a massive rant.

Lew later messaged again apologising but not apologising if you understand. I saw them both in their true colours that day.
Oh I see. They we ok at first but when they started advertising stuff it just got more and more annoying.

Now they have an agent they will lose their appeal (lost it with me already after a nasty message from Rich). The ads are already revving up
I've just unfollowed 3 accounts this week because they've went down the advertising path as well, so this one could be the next 🙄

Reactions: 4
I've just unfollowed 3 accounts this week because they've went down the advertising path as well, so this one could be the next 🙄
I unfollowed a while back one I got the messages. These guys are not nice people at all.

I'm waiting for the campervan #ad today. They've already starting to add the begging for items for the kids. The lad will soon get something for the PlayStation and the girl something from Hasbro in Peppa Pig.

Once the advertising starts, the complaining starts with it. The posting of positive and negative messages they receive, calling people out for daring to criticise them or even pointing out true facts and not acknowledging the bulling these people receive from the 'huns' because they named them.

I still love these guys . .
Do we need to start a rave thread?
Yes. I certainly won't be raving about them here.

I unfollowed a while back one I got the messages. These guys are not nice people at all.

I'm waiting for the campervan #ad today. They've already starting to add the begging for items for the kids. The lad will soon get something for the PlayStation and the girl something from Hasbro in Peppa Pig.

Once the advertising starts, the complaining starts with it. The posting of positive and negative messages they receive, calling people out for daring to criticise them or even pointing out true facts and not acknowledging the bulling these people receive from the 'huns' because they named them.

Yes. I certainly won't be raving about them here.
It's insulting their followers intelligence to think we don't know how they're playing the begging game 🙄 There's so many on here doing it now that it's so easy to spot.

Reactions: 2
It's insulting their followers intelligence to think we don't know how they're playing the begging game 🙄 There's so many on here doing it now that it's so easy to spot.
Exactly. Like the grass fiasco. Rich had already said they couldn't afford the Astroturf; so the "which one will we choose?" was just a massive beg! Clearly, no one coughed up as they are going for just plain old, cheap, grass 😂

Exactly. Like the grass fiasco. Rich had already said they couldn't afford the Astroturf; so the "which one will we choose?" was just a massive beg! Clearly, no one coughed up as they are going for just plain old, cheap, grass 😂
As soon as l saw that l thought here we go!. These lot are so predictable 😂

• Haha
I used to really enjoy following these guys but lately nope! Too many adds and I'm sorry but Lew has travelled so far upside own arse it must hurt.
It's only going to go further downhill now they have an agent :(

I used to love these two, but sadly they’ve gone the same way as other insta-nobs.

It doesn’t sit right with me, it’s all monetising of children.

I know they don’t show the children’s full identities at the moment, but how long is that really going to last now they have an agent? My guess is not long at all.

It surprises me they were allowed to get so big on social media. My friends have adopted and they were advised against any sign of the children on SM due to security issues.

These are just two more talentless show offs who are in it for the money

I used to really enjoy following these guys but lately nope! Too many adds and I'm sorry but Lew has travelled so far upside own arse it must hurt.
It's only going to go further downhill now they have an agent :(
They'll definitely lose followers soon 🥱

Really gutted that they have went down this route of getting an agent 😩! Pretty sure it wasn't to long ago they were doing stories adamant they wouldn’t go down that route .. I really enjoy watching them too