Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they are breaking the adoption rules, their faces aren’t well hidden.
I used to love following but now it’s just adverts n lew pouting and loving himself.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed way back but was talking to a couple of folk last night and they mentioned the rant then Lew at the end…what a knob!!!

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed way back but was talking to a couple of folk last night and they mentioned the rant then Lew at the end…what a knob!!!
Rant?. Is this in their stories... l had to follow again to see their stories.

There's Rich, sounding like a broken record again 🙄 I thought they weren't going to come on here after their last rant?! 🤭

No doubt he'll have another rant at some point. But if you don't like what you see and hear guys, take yourself off social media and stay private. Btw, I'm not one of the be kind brigade 😉

Last edited:
I think they started off with building a large adoption community following, now that they have turned in to a sales/family life account it doesn't sit well with their adopter followers which tend to struggle with the concept of using adopted children in ads and for financial/commercial gain. I'm sure as they lose 'adopter' followers they will get less negative comments.
I think everyone can see they are good parents though..

Reactions: 4
I think they started off with building a large adoption community following, now that they have turned in to a sales/family life account it doesn't sit well with their adopter followers which tend to struggle with the concept of using adopted children in ads and for financial/commercial gain. I'm sure as they lose 'adopter' followers they will get less negative comments.
I think everyone can see they are good parents though..
They definitely seem to be. But l totally get that about their adopter followers because of those two cashing in.
Their attitude towards people being curious will wear thin with followers as well.

Surely they are breaking the adoption rules, their faces aren’t well hidden.
I used to love following but now it’s just adverts n lew pouting and loving himself.
No there not

my nephew is adopted and he can go on social media

I feel sorry for Rich. Works all day, logs on and must cringe at seeing what Lew has been doing. Must be hard when he reads everyone having a go at Lew.

Reactions: 4
Ffs Lew go back to nursing! Dancing, twerking whatever you are aiming for it's not working mate 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Aren’t both children in full time school? Seems an odd time to then stop working. Most people increase their hours when the kids are older.

Reactions: 3